newcomer problems with the demo

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

newcomer problems with the demo Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:00:54 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, March 25, 2016 12:02:14 PM
Hi All -
I have x-plane 10 and downloaded the demo. It says to start x-plane, which I do and I get an error that says "wrong ip address: 127.0.0.1 no NIC with this address". So I click ok and continue. I press the "windows" button on my keyboard to open up FSflying school, but my three screens with my x-plane view, now gets reduced to only one screen.
Also, is it necessary to have that big block on my screen with the FS info? Anyway to reduce that screen to a small "connect" button somewhere?

Any help getting these issues resolved would be welcome.
Thanks
Post #12581
Posted Sunday, March 27, 2016 5:40:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi:

Glad to help!

We can explore the error message if we need to - some folks have reported seeing it but noting that it did not affect their use of FSFlyingSchool.

>> but my three screens with my x-plane view, now gets reduced to only one screen.

I am afraid I cannot imagine what has occurred here - as you can understand there are a great number of different hardware and software configurations possible. Are you able to restore the situation to what you normally use?

FSFlyingSchool does not need to be visible at all once you have launched it.

Please let me know how you get on - as you will understand this is one of the main reasons we offer the free demo - so that folks can make sure they are satisfied with the results using their specific hardware and software first.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12585
Posted Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:50:59 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, April 01, 2016 6:25:45 PM
Greetings, I'm new to this forum and even newer to the world of flight simulators. I made my first FS purchase from FSPilotshop and the first Sim I bought was FSFS pro 2015 for Prepar3d. At the time I didn't know that I had to have P3D before I bought your product and now I'm at a loss for how to get connected. I've been to Lockheed's site and the P3D software I saw there was a tad on the pricey side. The question I have is did I make a bad purchase? and if not how do I get this problem squared away so that I can fly. I apparently also have to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator X for the OV-10 Bronco X simulator (what I now know to be an addon). If I need to upgrade to to the 2016 version of the program I will. I currently running Windows 10 on a Lenovo All in One computer.
Post #12594
Posted Friday, April 01, 2016 2:50:58 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi David:

'FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015 for Prepar3D v2' is indeed for Prepar3D v2. It is not a product that can be usefully used without a flight simulator - in this case - Prepar3D v2.

If you don't intend to buy Prepar3D v2, I can only imagine that the best course at this stage would be to contact the seller and ask about their refund policy.

Note that the product is for use with Prepar3D v2 - whereas the current version of Prepar3D is version 3.

For reference - we also publish a version for FSX - this is 'FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 for FSX'.

The Steam Edition of FSX is an excellent simulator and is modestly priced. If you wish to consider upgrading to FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 for FSX (thereby getting our newest version and switching simulators) then please write directly to sales@FSFlyingSchool.com where we will be able to offer you a money saving deal depending on what you have in mind.

if you have any other technical questions - please let me know.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12595
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:22am