Starting FS gives Error 9 Subscript out of range Location: FSConnect

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Starting FS gives Error 9 Subscript out of... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:20:49 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:09:24 AM
I have Prepar3D v2.5 installed, and the free/demo of FSUIPC4 looks to be v4.944 based off its Changes pdf file.

Just purchased and installed FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015, v8.6.3.

I changed the shortcut so it always runs as administrator.

If Prepar3D is not open, I can start FS. I can go to the credits tab and enter the registration information. When I click Register Program, the key 1-3 fields go away but reg key stays, and Register Program grays out. No message like "thanks for registering" pops up. The Connect button, as expected, is grayed out. It says Status: No Flight Simulator Found [FSFlyingSchool v8.6.3]

If I start Prepar3D and am sitting where it loads me on a runway and try to start FS, Windows confirms that I'd like to run it as administrator, and immediately two popup windows with system error sound playing show: "FSFlyingSchool" and "An error has occurred. Would you like to report the error to FSFlyingSchool? Error: 9 - Subscript out of range Location: FSConnect". If I click yes, it brings up a website saying "Thank you for reporting this FSFlyingSchool error."

I completely uninstalled everything Prepar3D related (including Prepar3D itself) and reinstalled, in case anything had gotten off.

I am GOING to be using the A2A C172. It was installed when I got the error the first time, and now that I uninstalled/reinstalled everything, it's no longer installed. No change to the error.

Again, this error popup happens immediately. The FS window never comes up if Prepar3D is already open (only if it's not open.) Clicking yes or no to reporting the error closes it, never getting to the window.
Post #12380
Posted Monday, September 28, 2015 1:58:16 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi:

Glad to help!

In order to use FSFlyingSchool with P3Dv2 you need to install FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 for P3Dv2.

Your report describes your use of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 for FSX. This product is for FSX. It will not work with P3Dv2.

TIP - If you do install FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 for P3Dv2 be sure to always get into the cockpit of the plane before launching FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 for P3Dv2, as explained in the FSFlyingSchool manual.

Please let me know how you get on.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12382
Posted Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:21:51 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

OK, I must have somehow gotten to the wrong part on your website.

If you can refund transaction ID 8FN82072AB366162C, I will make absolutely sure I re-purchased the Prepar3D v2 version.
Post #12411
Posted Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:44:26 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi:

We have a solution that will get you up and flying right away, but as this involves private commercial data I will continue by answering the email you have also written.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12412
Posted Friday, October 16, 2015 4:44:18 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Just wanted to add to this thread that I am extremely satisfied with FSFlyingSchool's support, and that SquadronLeader did everything I could have hoped for. I wish all flight simulation products had your type of support!
Post #12416
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:04:25 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi:

Whoa - many thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to post them here.

It's always great to hear from happy customers here at the forum!

Happy Landings!

Post #12417
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:14am