FSIA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSIA NOT WORKING PROPERLY Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:33:24 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:33:23 AM
Just purchased this program and starting per the instructions, cannot access the manual from the flight plan page, and have repeated some approaches by disconnecting and then re-connecting, but have no place to get a landing report and map is not functioning. My question is do I need to uninstall and re-install the program? I am running FSX Gold. Thanks

lewblok
Post #12223
Posted Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:35:17 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:33:23 AM
FSIA PRO is what I am working with. Sorry
Post #12224
Posted Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:19:03 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Hi there lewblok

Let me start by saying that I am not an employee of FSInventions - I am a very happy user of the different FSInventions programs since version 1 of FSFlyingSchool. I have beta tested a lot of versions over the years, so i do hold a pretty fair knowledge of the different programs.

So there you have it - I am but a humble user, like yourself - but let me try to sort out what you say.

1) You cannot access the manual from the flightplan tab - no - the manual is accessed from the "information" tab - Press reddish button "View manual" - in the low left corner. It´s a PDF document, so you need a .PDF reader to actually show it.

2) You have disconnected and reconnected to get approaches - all good - but remember that you can also flip the panel light (keystroke - Shift-L) to get a new approach - directly from within the aircraft in FSX.

You get no landing report. No, FSInstant Approach Pro (FSIA) is a approach builder program. You set up approaches and fly them, but no landing reports. This is a feature in FSFlyingSchool 2015 Pro (FSFS) Here you get the great features from FSIA, (Along with a ton of other great features) and during your approaches in FSFS, you get an instructor evaluating your every move along the approach - AND a landing report when landed.

3) The map feature dosen´t work for you. Hm... I just flew a few approaches and it works fine for me. But remember that you have to either END the flight, by landing on the chosen runway - and STOP the aircraft - OR press the disconnect button. Then you´ll see on the Flight plan tab - low left corner - just below the blue button marked "View all maps" - a new blue button will appear - called "Save and view map of flight" Press this button and your browser pops up with a new tab (or simply opens) with the map of the approach you just did.

Hope this helps - if not, then post again and I´ll leave it to SL himself.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #12226
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:38pm