fs instant approach for p3dv2

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

fs instant approach for p3dv2 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, December 02, 2013 3:59:54 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:53:13 AM
Hi all, I have fsia pro for fsx (awesome program!) but now i have switched to p3dv2, what do I need to do to get it to work for this program?Thank you in advance for any response.

tra
Post #11269
Posted Monday, December 02, 2013 7:07:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Tra:

Thanks for your interest in our products and for your kind words about FSIA PRO for FSX.

There is currently no version of FSIA PRO for P3D, but all of its features, with one exception, are built into FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 for P3D when used with its 'Advanced Approaches' Pack.

(The single exception is the ability to restart the last approach from within the simulator by flipping the airplane panel lights switch off and on.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11272
Posted Monday, December 02, 2013 9:57:27 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

SquadronLeader (12/2/2013)
Hi Tra:

Thanks for your interest in our products and for your kind words about FSIA PRO for FSX.

There is currently no version of FSIA PRO for P3D, but all of its features, with one exception, are built into FSFlyingSchool PRO 2013 for P3D when used with its 'Advanced Approaches' Pack.

(The single exception is the ability to restart the last approach from within the simulator by flipping the airplane panel lights switch off and on.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi SquadronLeader, I purchased the fsflyingschool per your suggestion however when I minimize p3dv2 and then open up your program i get this error:ERROR 9-subscript out of range,location FS connect. I have ver 4.923 of fsuipc installed into p3dv2. any help would be appreciated.

tra
Post #11273
Posted Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:43:28 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi:

This error will occur if you are running FSFS PRO 2013 for FSX with P3D as it is not made for P3D.

I recommend that you download the free demo of the P3D version of the program, not the FSX version.

Please note that we have free demos of all our products so you can test everything first to make sure everything is working to your complete satisfaction before you purchase.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11274
Posted Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:04:33 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Hi again SquadronLeader!!

I foolishly purchased the fsx version of fsfs instead of the p3d one! No worries I purchased the correct one now(I don't mind owning both versions,I'll use them both!!).All is working well,I noticed I can receive a free addon pack for purchasing the p3d version and from your first post you said I would need the advanced approaches pack in order to fly random approaches.How do I go about receiving this? Thanks again for all your help!!

tra
Post #11275
Posted Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:21:58 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi:

Great to hear all working well!

As to getting the Advanced Approaches add-on - you are right - we have a promo right now where you can pick any add-on for PRO 2013 when you make a purchase. If someone purchases an add-on pack for PRO 2013, this has the effect of doubling their purchasing power!

In your case you get it because you purchased FSFS PRO 2013 from us of course. All you need to do is tell us which one you want and we send it. You've done this and so... we have sent it!

Happy landings!

Post #11276
Posted Monday, July 13, 2015 1:58:07 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Thursday, May 12, 2022 3:55:57 AM
Hi

Now that FSIA 2015 has been released I was wondering whether there are any plans to release a version for P3Dv2.

I know that it is (partially) available as a module in FSFS2015 but I don't want/need the 'overhead' of FSFS (especially the automatic displaying of the pilot log after every approach) and am looking for a simple way of setting up repeatable approaches in P3Dv2.

Regards
Simon
Post #12190
Posted Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:13:24 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Simon:

We're working to get all the new features of FS Instant Approach PRO 2015 for FSX, FSXSE, FS2004 into FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015, which we will then publish for FSX, FSXSE, FS2004 and then also additionally for P3Dv2.

We can expect these quite soon, but we have no expectation of a P3Dv2 version of FS Instant Approach PRO 2015 soon.

The good news for folks who like to practice a sequence of several approaches in succession is that the new features will allow the pilot to do just that without needing to switch back to FSFS each time to start the approach again. And of course if desired, the pilot can specify that the wind increase and/or visibility decrease with each approach, along with many other settings that can be directed to choose a random setting to keep each approach challenging, even at the same runway.

We will of course announce the new products at our website, in our mailers and here at the forum.

Post #12191
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:41pm