Taxiing with the Beechcraft 450

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Taxiing with the Beechcraft 450 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:38:48 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:13:24 AM
I am having trouble controlling the taxi speed. I have tried all the recommended reductions such as reducing mixture to below idle and prop pitch reduction. Just a little throttle and the plane still moves very fast. Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but would appreciate some help. Thanks

BW
Post #12117
Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:17:23 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:09:25 AM
Hi BW:

This is really a matter of which plane is in question, how it behaves in the real world, and of course how its behaviour has been modelled in the simulated world by the publishers of the simulated plane.

Several planes just require minimal throttle to get them moving and then will taxi along with the throttle back at idle.

Some require no throttle at all and will taxi forward unless brakes are applied.

If you run into serious problems I imagine the publisher of the plane may be able to help, if it is an add-on.

If not an add-on, try joining into discussions on forums which support the simulator itself. As I recall you have FSX? If so then AVSIM or SimFlight or FlightSim will likely have dozens of members who will be able to help.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12118
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:55pm