Registration key is now invalid...

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Registration key is now invalid... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, July 10, 2014 11:04:20 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:12:59 PM
I have FSFlyingSchool Pro and I loaded it and everything seemed fine. However, I recently ran the program and it is telling me that I have an invalid key. When I check the 'Credits' link the four fields are correct because they match the codes inside the cd case. Do I need to reinstall or do I need an update?

Thanks!
Scotty

Scott Price
Post #11665
Posted Friday, July 11, 2014 2:43:44 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Scott:

I see that you are in communications with us by email too - and we've given instructions there.

For completeness here, so others can see, I will continue...

The most common reason for registration to fail is that the user is putting the codes into the wrong program. We make a lot of different products, several of which have very similar titles and the codes must be used with the title they match.

Also - we publish new versions of products roughly each year, and when this happens we offer discounted upgrades for owners of older versions. But the key point is that old codes will not work with newer versions. So for example a code for FSFS PRO will not work with FSFS PRO 2014 as they are two different products.

The second most common reason is a mistake entering the codes - they should always be copied and pasted from an email when possible or (only in the case of the codes being printed on a CD case) typed very carefully.

If a problem occurs - just send us a screen shot (screen capture) of the codes as they appear in the fields in the program. Just take a photograph of the screen if you wish and email that to us at support@FSFlyingSchool.com

We can usually tell AT ONCE what the problem is, such as the user is putting them into the wrong program or has transposed digits, or added spaces, or simply typed a mistake.

The data is of course PRIVATE and should only ever be sent to support@FSFlyingSchool.com

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11667
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:12am