Pro 2014

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Pro 2014 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, March 31, 2014 12:56:26 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:02:03 PM
I am about to give up. I decided to start over and just purchase 2014 again and stop trying to make the first attempt work. I clicked on the fsf Icon and it came up as the 2014 demo version and at the bottom of the screen was the button to purchase 2014 full version for $19.95. I filled out the credit card information using my son's credit card again (a Christmas gift from ****** ) everything seem to go well with the downloading process. It requested that the computer be restarted which I OKed. But the computer would not shut down because the 2014 demo version was still running. So I went back to that screen and shut it down and then restarted my computer. However, when it rebooted and I clicked the fsf Icon it still said 2014 demo version. At this point I feel like giving up. If there is no simple solution to this, is there someway you can cancel the second payment on ****** visa card?
Post #11519
Posted Tuesday, April 01, 2014 3:42:38 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Pete:

Sorry to hear you are still having trouble. I edited your post to remove the name on the credit card - it's better to keep that private at all times.

You also sent us an email on this subject and we have replied with instructions to get FSFS running and also information on refunding unwanted purchases.

For everyone else...

...please note that we always help with technical issues and we would never suggest that you purchase FSFS again in order to get it working.

The best way to proceed is to contact us as soon as you hit a problem and then just leave it alone.

In most cases you will hear from us within 24 hours - often much sooner. We check our support emails 365 days a year. We've helped dozens of people on Christmas Day!

Don't bang your head against a wall - send us an email or forum post and we will contact you.

Do not be tempted to "reinstall FSX" as this is a very, very drastic measure and may well lead to loads of work on your part. I cannot recall a single instance in which we have ever advised this. It usually solves nothing.

Note also that "perhaps I should get it on CD instead" will almost certainly make no difference at all. The CD contains the same data as the download.

Around 99% of our customers have no problem at all and get FSFS installed and running within about 5 minutes. But all PCs are different and all pilots have a different level of familiarity with PCs and their procedures and so sometimes, help is needed.

Having said that, in almost every case where 'support' is called in, we solve the case.

Finally...

1. At the precise time of writing, (April 1st 2014), if you already own FSFS PRO 2014 - so there is no reason for you to upgrade - you already have our latest product for FSX.

2. The upgrade is offered to everyone regardless of what they own. (Some folks want a 2nd copy for a 2nd PC - etc).

3. The upgrade is indeed $19.95. Please note that the purchase price is of course shown on the web page where the purchase button itself is located. The amount you are about to pay is also shown by PayPal before the purchase button itself is pressed.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11520
Posted Tuesday, April 01, 2014 10:59:41 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

I have received notification on the refund. Thank you. Anxiously awaiting instructions on how to fix this. Hopefully, what I did wrong will serve as good example of what not to do for others.
Post #11522
Posted Wednesday, April 02, 2014 7:41:11 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

So far I have received two notifications that my $29.95 has been refunded, but, I have not received any instructions on how to proceed in getting up and running. You indicated in your last response to me that they had been sent so I thought I better inquire.
Post #11525
Posted Wednesday, April 02, 2014 8:27:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Pete:

Some folks get very anxious about refunds and so we processed it ASAP.

We are presently looking at the details of the case to try to make sure we can propose a thorough solution and will be back with you very shortly.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11526
Posted Wednesday, April 02, 2014 9:49:11 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

Sorry, I did mean rush you. I appreciate all help you have been giving me. I thought you had already sent them and I had somehow lost them.
Post #11528
Posted Wednesday, April 02, 2014 10:15:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Pete:

Glad to help - we sent an email directly to you over an hour ago - so you will see the master plan for the solution in there.

Post #11529
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:27pm