FSUIPC

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSUIPC Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, June 03, 2013 4:33:14 AM
Can you please assist me with another two problems?

1) I purchased and downloaded earlier this year a copy of FSUIPC. Eventually with your assistance, I managed to get the program working properly. I then decided to try FS Flying School Pro and downloaded the demo version. Feeling quite happy with this program, I purchased a copy and was sent a Cd which arrived to-day. I installed this on my computer and completed the registration numbers, making sure they were correct. The 'demo version' label disappeared from the program but all all I can use is the two demo airports.

2) I also find that the Cd is for FSInventions 2011 version, whereas I was under the impression I was purchasing the 2013 demo version I downloaded. Now I am advised, I have to purchase the 2013 version.

Apart from not being able to make the program I received work, I find I purchased SFUIPC, FSFlyingSchool Pro and now have to purchase more, all within a few months. All of this is included in the 2013 version.
Post #10944
Posted Monday, June 03, 2013 5:44:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi John:

Thanks for your interest in FSFS!

We are always keen to help, so here goes...

I need to start with several questions and I can also add a few facts that will hopefully get us started along the road to a solution of the whole lot.

1. Who sold you FSFS 2011 on CD having represented it to you as FSFS PRO 2013?

2. A registered (purchased) version of FSUIPC is never required to run any of our products as you will know as this is stated in the free manual which comes with all our free demos.

3. The CD should have come with codes for it and if entered correctly this will take you out of demo mode. If they do not, perhaps the seller has given you the wrong codes. They are confidential of course so can you email us the codes so that we can check them please? Email to support@FSFlyingSchool.com

4. >> Now I am advised, I have to purchase the 2013 version.
No one ever has to purchase anything they do not want. We support all our products, including the oldest which is 6 years old.

I hope this helps get us started - looking forward to hearing from you.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10945
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:35am