New PC can't use same keys

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

New PC can't use same keys Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:42:31 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 2:23:19 PM
I just installed PRO on my new PC since my old one more of less self destructed. I installed pro and went to activate and it did not like the keys I used before. I am assuming these will need to be reset?

Tim

I recently upgraded my PC and reloaded Pro. After entering the registration info it came back as invalid. Is there something I am doing wrong? Been a customer since 2009.

Tim
Post #10165
Posted Monday, September 10, 2012 1:46:05 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:09:25 AM
Hi Tim:

Thanks for your purchase!

FSFS Pro requires an FSFS Pro key. Did you purchase such as key?

If not please contact us as follows...

...as your keys are a personal private license to you and not for sharing, could you please email us at:

support@fsflyingschool.com

and include your keys (do NOT post them here on the forum) and we will look at the issue and will likely simply be able to give you a link to the right version of FSFS to download for the key that you have.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10168
Posted Monday, September 17, 2012 5:48:36 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Just sent.. appreciate the help

I recently upgraded my PC and reloaded Pro. After entering the registration info it came back as invalid. Is there something I am doing wrong? Been a customer since 2009.

Tim
Post #10198
Posted Monday, September 17, 2012 7:36:34 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Tim:

Thanks for the email and the screen shot.

The good news is that you are now fully registered - you clearly have FSFS PRO and Voice Pack keys and they are entered correctly.

The program shows this and is no longer in DEMO mode.

You mention that when connect is pressed, the instructor announces connecting but when you return to FSX nothing happens.

As you have had the program since 2009 I imagine you are familiar with the procedure, but just to be sure...

- Make sure you get into a plane in FSX before you even click on the Windows icon for FSFS, to start the FSFS program

- Make sure you release the pause on FSX if it is paused when you return ( by pressing P )

- You may find it easier to control what Windows is doing by running FSX in "windowed" mode rather than full screen - you can change this with ALT ENTER when you are in a plane

Please let me know how you get on.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10199
Posted Monday, September 17, 2012 9:18:08 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Thanks for the help but still nothing. I am used to the "teacher" speaking up and tell me I am going too fast on taxi but nothing. I took off, flew around and landed on an ILS approach with no talking from the "teacher.

Tim
Post #10200
Posted Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:04:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Tim:

I think I need to see your configuration of FSFS.

Can you please send me screen shots of every screen in FSFS while it is connected to FSX.

So... you need to start FSX, get into a plane, then start FSFS and press connect, return to FSX and make sure it is NOT PAUSED, wait 20 seconds and then finally return to FSFS and then take all the screen shots.

Please send the screen shots to:

support@fsflyingschool.com

Post #10207
Posted Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:26:41 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Sent the screen shots on Friday. Let me know if you need anything else..

Tim

Tim

Post #10216
Posted Monday, November 26, 2012 11:22:17 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

I did reinstall the program and change the properties on the executable to run in admin. I also selected compatibility mode for win7 and then XP but that did not help. To be honest I have not accessed this since my last post as its a little frustrating. I loaded it last night and I still seem to have similar issues. It does connect and when I go to the flight plan tab and choose to do the 3 mile final it takes me there with no issues.

The problem is with the spoken help...there is none. After the voices that say connected there is none. I even clicked the funny comments and started to fly but nothing. It apparently does not know I am in flight or even moving. Used to warn me that I was taxi'ing too fast.. When I hit the short cut keys to tell the "instructor" I am ready to fly ...nothing. Its also not logging any of the flights. Sorry for the rambling I love the program and have used it ever since you brought it out but this is a little frustrating.

Tim
Post #10376
Posted Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:34:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Tim:

As you will have seen we have contacted you by email again as this involves your (private personal) registration keys.

Post #10387
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:00pm