Won't Connect

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Won't Connect Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:27:53 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:34:55 PM
My registered FS Instant Approach will not connect to my unregistered MS Fight Sim 2004.

I did purchase legit copy of MS Fight Sim 2004 some time ago but where do I find the key to register it? Didn't need to until now

cheers
Post #10226
Posted Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:30:30 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi:

Sorry to hear about the problem - and I am a little puzzled too - but I am sure we can solve this...

Our products do not require a registered version of anyone else's products in order function.

There are two key points here:

1. Flight Simulator can be running in 'demo' (unregistered) mode - no problem at all and our software will not comment on this at all.

2. The add-on product FSUIPC, which is required for our software to function, and is free, can be running in unregistered mode - no problem at all and our software will not comment on this at all.

It is possible that you may be told that the version of FSUIPC you have is too old, or does not support our software - this is easy to solve - just download the latest free version from here and install. For FS2004 you need FSUIPC version 3. For FSX you need FSUIPC version 4.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

If you need help - please let us know what the problematic message on the screen (I imagine there is one) says and we will take it from there!

We'll get there!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10227
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:49pm