FSFlyingSchool Demo - Pilot Notes
- Optional Add-on Detail Pack for Mooney Bravo
- Optional PAUSE IT! features will pause P3D when a problem occurs - makes learning even easier!
- Optional Add-on On Approach PLUS Pack
- 'Instant Help' spoken when controls and instruments are used - PLUS optional text captions.
- Keyboard commands can be shown with optional text captions.
- Ask instructor "What's that airport?" and "Where's the airport?"
- Optional basic aviation tips spoken during quiet cruising periods.
- Help Me! PANIC BUTTON!
- Option to have instructor announce and comment on GPS operations
- Option for GPS operations to control flight plan in FSFS
- Option to have instructor automatically tune VOR NAVAIDs during flight
- 'On Approach' allows pilot to configure visibility for approach
- 'On Approach' function has settings for wind speed and direction
- 'On Approach' feature allows filtering random runways by ILS or non ILS
- 'On Approach' allows choice of minimum and maximum elevation of random runway
- 'On Approach' feature lets user set the same local time of day for each all approaches
- 'On Approach' allows random runways to be filtered by geographical regions
- Optional Add-on Detail Pack for Carenado C152 II
- Google Flight Mapping
- 'On Approach' feature positions your aircraft N miles out from any selected runway
- 'On Approach' feature positions your aircraft N miles out from a random runway you choose
- Built-in Cessna 172 Detail Pack
FSFlyingSchool Pro for P3D v1.1 Demo - Fly it Today!
The demo version of FSFlyingSchool Pro for P3D contains all of the features listed on
the , except for the following modifications:
The pilot must fly in an area stretching from Chicago to Green Bay
The pilot cannot submit scores to the
These features can instantly be made available by an FSFlyingSchool Pro for P3D registration key!
After installing FSFlyingSchool on your PC, please read the FSFlyingSchool PDF
which you will find in the:
Start Menu - Programs - FSFlyingSchool
You can fly with FSFlyingSchool without reading the manual, but you'll enjoy it
much more if you understand what your instructor is trying to tell you.
Be sure to start off with something simple like the Mooney included with
Prepar3d (P3D) and advance from there.
* Your email address will only be used to send FSFlyingSchool related emails and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.