FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««123»»

FSFlyingSchool Voice Command Pack for... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:46:48 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Thanks Mark.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #7613
Posted Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:26:13 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:33:40 PM
Hi!

I tried out yours with MCE and there was a problem. Stupid me though didn't take a screenshot of the error message.....it was a runtime error with a lot of numbers when trying to connect FS while MCE was running at the same time. I didn't get on very well with MCE though anyway because I ended up getting the co-pilot to do everything and found myself just sitting there and looking at the screen the whole time and not doing anything, so I uninstalled it.

FS still didn't want to connect after uninstalling MCE so I then had to uninstall FS and reinstall it again and now it's OK.

At the end of the day, MCE isn't a sole ATC voice recognition program, so it wouldn't be a good idea to try and use it with FS anyway. In reality who would have an instructor sitting next to them evaluating you when you're getting the co-pilot to do everything for you!

Hope this helps a bit!

Mark
Post #7614
Posted Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:56:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Mark:

Hey - thanks for all that input - much appreciated as anything that gets recorded here in the forum helps other folks when they are looking for answers to similar questions.
The knowledge-base grows...

I know that some folks have had a lot of fun using VOXATC and FSFS together, but I cannot comment on their use together with the FSFS Voice Command Pack in use. I am pretty sure that VOXATC has a free demo - is that something you were thinking of looking at...?

And just to be clear - we have no commercial link with VOXATC...

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #7617
Posted Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:03:33 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:33:40 PM
To be honest I think I need to slow down! I'm new to FSX and then I see posts about these great addons and I just have to have it, but then I get lost with them and I still haven't even got to grips with the basics of flying!

So, for the time being I'm just going to keep working with Mr Smith to get my flying skills up and then I'll come back to looking at ATC interaction. I will definitely keep that program in mind though...thanks for telling me about it!

Mark
Post #7621
Posted Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:57:41 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Sounds good Mark - take it easy and enjoy yourself!

Post #7625
Posted Friday, December 30, 2011 12:49:26 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:47:25 AM
I ran into a snag using the voice pack. Seems to work great overall, however, after the command for destination airport data, it brings me to airnav but then I can't get back to fsx. FSX minimizes and then will not open again. Any suggestions? Hunter
Post #9231
Posted Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:34:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi - (Just a note) - I took the liberty of answering this in your other post.

Post #9235
Posted Saturday, January 21, 2012 3:28:17 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, April 07, 2012 9:23:42 PM
Hi there, I have just installed FSFS but cant seem to find how to enter the key for Voice Command, ? David.
Post #9306
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:58:46 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
Keys for detail packs are entered in the bottom left section of the Credits tab.

Main FSFS keys are entered into the mid right section of the Credits tab.

Post #9307
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:05:24 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

Last Login: Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:57:17 PM
Diggin' the voice pack. But, it was causing me a headache for a couple of days, until I figured out what the problem was. I'd take off, be climbing out, and then, almost every time, an engine would get knocked out, burst into flames and smoke. This happened even if I had failures turned off. Finally, I narrowed it down to the voice command that generates a "close encounter with birds" (and not the kind in the middle of the Sunday Mirror). It seems that my mic was picking up ambient noise in my room and the program was thinking that I was asking for a bird strike, even though I hadn't said anything. Lord knows how many feathered friends I killed until I figured it out. So, now I am forced to use the "5" key to turn my mic on and off, because I like birds, and engines that keep running.
Post #9308
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««123»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:57am