Automation Error

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Automation Error Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:15:10 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, November 03, 2018 2:15:19 AM
Hello to everybody,

as I'm pretty new in this forum, pls appologise if I'm doing something wrong here and also pls let me know this to improve in my forum behavior.

First, I bought the FS Flying School 2010 recently (4days back). Since I'm always trying to improve my flying habits I though this nice addon will be a good chance to do so. And for the first moments on I was pretty impressed by the program itself. But during the last two days the program interrupts itself right during the flight and coming up with the message:

Error: -2147417848 - Automation error

Has anybody out there faced the same thing as me and has this one found a solution for this? Your help would be really appreciated, because if this will be ongoing it's going to reduce my appreciation in this program dramatically. First flight was from LOWW to EDDM; second one was from LOWW to EDDN

My DataPrograms running at that time were

Vista 32 bit; FSX SP2; Active SkyX; Ultimate Terrain X; Flight deck Companion; Flight Keeper, FS Flying school

regards heinz

Post #6494
Posted Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:42:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
Have you changed the sound card that FSFlyingSchool uses? If not can you tell me what is listed in the sound card dropdown?

We've had a similar error before, but that was solved by a Microsoft update: Here
Post #6508
Posted Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:55:07 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, November 03, 2018 2:15:19 AM
Great, thanks dor your help; just selected the correct sound card and everthing goes right at that time (5 flights)

heinz

Post #6515
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:37am