Phase two of the Sweet and Sour tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Phase two of the Sweet and Sour tour Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:24:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Ole is bored stupid!

I therefore throw myself at the mercy of the present pilot crew, and ask permission to fly Phase two with you.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5884
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2009 6:18:42 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
oleandreasen (11/19/2009)
Ole is bored stupid!

I therefore throw myself at the mercy of the present pilot crew, and ask permission to fly Phase two with you.

No worries. Good to have you back

Biggles

Post #5895
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:15:38 AM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Jump on in Ole, the waters' warm and fine.

Speaking of bored, Team Fenric - who have a natural disinclination concerning being cooped up on boats for days at a time - have decided to unofficially pick up a one-way rental at Daru for a sort of side jaunt and fly across the top end (using our lovely Green-tinted ORBX glasses) over to Darwin where we're scheduled to meet up with a C208 amphibian on Xmas eve and distribute presents to the good children of northern Western Australia followed by a quick hop over the Timor Sea to meet up with everyone at El Tari in time for New Years.

If there's time, the Team secretary has promised to generate a log sheet for what we've taken to calling our "Jaunty Side of Greens."

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #5898
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:51:56 PM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Thanks guys. I am in for phase two!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5905
Posted Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:20:53 PM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Fenric (11/19/2009)
Jump on in Ole, the waters' warm and fine.

Speaking of bored, Team Fenric - who have a natural disinclination concerning being cooped up on boats for days at a time - have decided to unofficially pick up a one-way rental at Daru for a sort of side jaunt and fly across the top end (using our lovely Green-tinted ORBX glasses) over to Darwin where we're scheduled to meet up with a C208 amphibian on Xmas eve and distribute presents to the good children of northern Western Australia followed by a quick hop over the Timor Sea to meet up with everyone at El Tari in time for New Years.

If there's time, the Team secretary has promised to generate a log sheet for what we've taken to calling our "Jaunty Side of Greens."

Hi Fenric

http://www.a2asimulations.com/

Might see enroute I'll be in a bright yellow Cub checking out the FTX scenery & OZx airfields. Kev has invited me to a Christmas Day Barbie at Dum in Mirrie Is, where his folks live. The island bears 245/32 from Darwin Intl. Perhaps there's room for a little compo with a case of Crown lager to the winner?

Biggles

Post #5913
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:42am