S&S tour Ronan Scores so far (be nice I'm new!)

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

S&S tour Ronan Scores so far (be nice I'm... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, December 11, 2009 12:30:05 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
ronan2505 (12/11/2009)
Hi bruce,

Yes I do, I had to attach as an attachment to original post as exel file, so have a look there. Will be done by tomorrow.

Brilliant

Yes I got the 2010 version and it makes the non ils automatically, so scores getting better,

2010 is great, makes life easier & adds more interest with Smithy looking out for a/c & calling way points etc.

however I am miffed on why on one landing i scored 0 and it said i landed over 4000ft away from spot? any ideas?

I think you may have fallen foul of Smithies sense of humour . We all have at some time or other where he gives a rediculous landing spot distance & score.

The only thing to do is to;

1.   first delete the non ils rw file for that airfield & then

2.   refly the leg using the default landing spot which is the very start of the r/w & then repost that score.

Ronan

Post #6354
Posted Friday, December 11, 2009 12:39:04 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

.Ronan

If you could add a column with your spot landing  distances that would be good. If it is too much of a chore for phase 1 then just start it with your phase 2 scores

Cheers

Biggles

Post #6355
Posted Sunday, December 13, 2009 3:06:13 AM

..Brilliant Ronan

I have just been informed by the tower that even if you did land without clearance & caused not one, but two near misses on your approach you did manage to land at Daru at 23:59:59 UHT ( I still prefer zulu time) so your scores are eligable & have been added to the melting pot

The phase winners will be announced later today when kevin can be dragged out of the local Bordello "Aunt Aggies"

Bangles

Post #6373
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 5:09am