Big Moose and Fenric. Are you clear on scorecards?

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12»»

Big Moose and Fenric. Are you clear on... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:31:33 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Big Moose and Fenric

You must have seen that we (apart from me, I havent flown yet) are posting results of the flying, in our personal scorecard posts. You should too, and if you need a template for it, just say so, and Ill send you the template, OR I can make a post for you with the template in it.

Just reply to this post...

Ole

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5372
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:35:19 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, October 24, 2021 5:23:00 AM
Ole

Thanks, but just made my first flight and hope I have posted my score ok.

Cheers

Big Moose

Post #5389
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:01:21 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Its absolutely fine BM. Good luck to you...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5393
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:09:34 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
mph64 (10/17/2009)
Ole

Thanks, but just made my first flight and hope I have posted my score ok.

Cheers

.and in colour too!!! Thats a first I think. Nice one

Biggles

Post #5399
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:24:01 PM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Ole,

Thx - I think I have the hang of it.  I copied an html table into excel, dabbled a bit adding averaging formulas and whatnot.

Fair warning to all those in the area... I'm almost finished w/my aussie breakfast and should be taking off for my first few hops within the hour.  Hope to have lunch at the Richmond commissary.

--fenric

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #5406
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:51:45 AM

Fenric (10/17/2009)
Ole,

Thx - I think I have the hang of it.  I copied an html table into excel, dabbled a bit adding averaging formulas and whatnot.

Fair warning to all those in the area... I'm almost finished w/my aussie breakfast and should be taking off for my first few hops within the hour.  Hope to have lunch at the Richmond commissary.

--fenric

Hi Fenric, Biggles here old boy,

It would be awfully decent of you if you were to post the "whole" Score Card on the forum as the other aviators are doing, keep the master copy on your Sinclair Spectrum 42K and as you add scores to it just copy/cut and paste it into the forum Score Card.

I don't really know what that means but Ole wrote it down for me.

Sorry to inform you that the Richmond Commissary has been infected by a plague of dunny flies so you would be well advised to take sandwiches.

Keep it up, what.

Biggles

Post #5423
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:34:01 AM

Bruce E (10/18/2009)
Fenric (10/17/2009)
Ole,

Thx - I thinkI have the hang of it. I copied an html table into excel, dabbled a bit adding averaging formulas and whatnot.

Fair warning to all those in the area... I'm almost finished w/my aussie breakfast and should be taking off for my first few hops within the hour. Hope to have lunch at the Richmond commissary.

--fenric

Hi Fenric, Biggles here old boy,

It would be awfully decent of you if you were to post the "whole" Score Card on the forum as the other aviators are doing, keep the mastercopy on your Sinclair Spectrum 42K and as you add scores to it just copy/cut and paste it into the forum Score Card.

I don't really know what that means but Ole wrote it down for me.

Sorry to inform you that the Richmond Commissary has been infected by a plague of dunny flies so you would be well advised to take sandwiches.

Keep it up, what.

Biggles

Biggles.

Is it mandatory to have the whole scorecard shown at once? I was considering doing the same as Fenric next time, as it keeps focus on the posted scores. Just an opinion!

And Biggles, its Sinclair Spectrum 48k, (or 32k) believe me - I had the 48k version - its was GREAT!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5425
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:33:08 PM

Oh dear me

Feel free to post your scores how you wish. It was just a suggestion as that is how it was done in the previous two tours and how I was tought by yourself to do it. Just an oppinion

48K -- 42K None of us is perfect.   and that is my oppinion

Biggles

Post #5427
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:41:05 PM

Bruce E (10/18/2009)
Oh dear me

Feel free to post your scores how you wish. It was just a suggestion as that is how it was done in the previous two tours and how I was tought by yourself to do it. Just an oppinion

48K -- 42K None of us is perfect. and that is my oppinion

Biggles

Biggles.

Hey man, dont be upset just because I suggest things opposing you - please! Im not trying to oppose you to piss you off man, just have a different view. And for Gods sake, the 48k comment was a JOKE! Im sorry if I irritate you. Never the intention. I was actually just about to make a post about how great I feel to be flying again. Its so wonderful. Thanks for the tour prep Biggles.

I shall stop any more negative comments...... I can see that the latest posts I have made, with your name in it, could be looked upon as negative, and oh dear me, I really only tried to have fun - bad Danish humour I guess.

Friends?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5428
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 3:04:13 PM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Sorry, a misunderstanding on my part.  M'scorecard's modified.

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #5430
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:59pm