BARRIER REEF FOR 7 DAYS

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

BARRIER REEF FOR 7 DAYS Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:48:36 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM

My fellow aviators

A quick scribe to let you know that Ginger, Pete the Surfer, his PA Miles Arbuthnot and I have been invited  to join Felix for a weeks R and R off the Barrier Reef.

You know the sort of thing, a little scuba, a BBQ on a deserted beach and the odd can of Guinness. How could I refuse?

Your servant,

Biggles

Post #5186
Posted Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:18:47 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Bruce E (10/3/2009)

My fellow aviators

A quick scribe to let you know that Ginger, Pete the Surfer, his PA Miles Arbuthnot and I have been invited  to join Felix for a weeks R and R off the Barrier Reef.

You know the sort of thing, a little scuba, a BBQ on a deserted beach and the odd can of Guinness. How could I refuse?

Your servant,

Biggles

Well Biggles. I reckon this means that you actually go on a vacation for a week. Have a good one then, and be sure to read your mail if you get near a online computer.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5220
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:16pm