Google Earth Flight Plan Zipped

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Google Earth Flight Plan Zipped Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:57:10 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM

Ginger, Biggles long serving mechanic , is sitting in the corner of the hangar polishing his spanners.

"I'm sorry Biggles, but you really can't blame me this time. You posted the G/Earth flight plan onto the forum -- not me!" Ginger continues to polish furiously

"Stop sulking Ginger" replied Biggles pieces of pork pie falling from his mouth.

"Come and have a cheese sandwich dear boy." Biggles only ever shares his pork pie with H. his favourite Instructress.

He pulls up an empty oil drum for Ginger to sit on. "Did I ever tell you about the time I was flying in Africa?" Not pausing for a reply Biggles continues. "Well we were following the Limpopo River when suddenly, without so much as ........."

Ginger reluctantly takes a seat next to Biggles, softly whistling "Waltzing Matilda"  too himself. He's heard this story many times before and it could last 30 minutes or longer. "Come along Ginger - pay attention, what?"

Post Attachments 
SYDNEY to SINGAPORE TOUR.zip (5 views, 12.34 KB)

Post #5139
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:30:00 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Bruce ,

google earth for airports , flight plans . A never thought of using it. Once again thanks.

hmmmmmm bruce me old freind  a could do with some airport charts for spain if you can help be great if not thanks anyway

Pilot Joseph 

Post #5141
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:33:42 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

JOSEPH767UK (9/26/2009)
Bruce ,

charts for spain if you can help be great if not thanks anyway

Pilot Joseph 

Hi Joseph

Check out   http://www.transair.co.uk/product4.asp?SID=2&Product_ID=845  as you can see there are about eight charts covering the whole of Spain so you need to pick your charts carefully.

Bruce

Post #5142
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 3:53:18 PM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

ok

thanks bruce

joseph

Post #5143
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:14:56 AM

Joseph

If you just want locations of airports in Spain they are all there on GoogleEarth

Zoom into Spain.     Then click "Layers" on the left hand side of the screen & follow this path;

layers / places of interest / transportation / airports

Have fun

Bruce

Post #5144
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:47:26 AM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
G´day Biggles.

You are now our official Google Earth expert. I didnt know that either. Thank you mate.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5145
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:55:05 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

ole.

have you loaded all the airports file in google earth. Its amazing you can plan your flights , look at terain, major roads etc.

Joseph

Post #5146
Posted Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:02:01 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

Hi bruce,

yes mate a done that also i dowloaded files airports knz and 962. shows all the int airports. also the major roads vor vfr amazing.

thanks    joseph

Post #5147
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:34pm