Explain this to me please!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Explain this to me please! Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:33:13 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Biggles.

I think not! Ill still try to beat your skinny two-dollar coin on the next one. But I fear you in the next. You seem eager to pump it up to max, and stand king in the end.

But we have an ongoing competition still. Its not over ´till the overweight lady sings the blues.

According to my calculations, if you, on your final flight, make a landingscore of 470, and a flightscore of 471 (or vice versa) then you will get a final average score of 91.37, and this will place you first, so Biggles - fly the seats of your pants right off on this last leg - YOU CAN STILL DO IT.

Have fun

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4835
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:27:03 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
damn, I wish I had read your post before the final flight.

Oh well never mind, I'll look forward to Joe singing the blues then??

"Where are you Ole, I can't see you anywhere".

I'll try the bar I think

Toodle pip

Biggles

Post #4839
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:06pm