THE DIARY OF JAMES BIGGLESWORTH II

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

THE DIARY OF JAMES BIGGLESWORTH II Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, August 14, 2009 11:43:37 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Hi all,

Welcome to the thoughts of Biggles.

Thursday 13th August 2009   Key West to Gomex Intl.

Got an early start to this leg this morniong. Well, actually, one had a spot of bother at the local hostilery in Main St. last night. This excuse for a landlord refused to serve me warm bier, what! I said if it's good enough for the Her Majesty etc and I got shown off the premises.

Really, there was no need to throw one with such force onto the side walk. I nearly ruined my titfer, what!

Where was I? Oh yes 0600 Key West Intl. The man in the met office warned me about low cloud in the area of Gomez Intl 1500 - 2000 ft agl "Don't confuse me with trivia" I said. "Come on orf we go"

Saturday August 15       Alberto Delgardo to Florida

Another blue sky day, rain forecast later so I think I’ll get started. Unfortunately  I had a little trouble paying for the gas with my credit card, apparently they only accept US$. God only knows what they would say if I offered them Euros.

Anyway a stroke of luck, I found a roll of $50 bills stuffed down the back of the rear seat on board my trusty American Champion Scout. I wonder how they got there hhmmm!

Anyway, parted with the required US$, filed my Flight Plan, collected the Met, a double chillie dip cheeseburger and a carton of milk – Ready to go, what?

All abooooord!!!

Post #4755
Posted Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:06:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
That Biggles - he's an all round Good Egg.

I like the comic strip style.

I hope the burger was finally located...

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #4769
Posted Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:00:44 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
25 August 2009

25 August 2009

Well after yesterday's debaccle with H. leaving the auto pilot on I have vowed to read out the pre landing checks properly.

San Julian - N...AJ departing to west. eta Cancun 0940z

My backside hurts - it must have been that 6 pack I've been sitting on

Post #4814
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:22pm