JoeMini's Scoring Table - Caribbean 100 Tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««123»»

JoeMini's Scoring Table - Caribbean 100 Tour Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Heads up - Biggles is back, hide the custard creams.

Oh, by the way, don't forget to land into wind I almost fell foul of the same problem but fortunately only had a 4kt wind from 071 so rw 17 wasn't too bad. Re CPX & ABO your right it must be gremlins  lets hope they haven't stowed away

Biggles

Post #4464
Posted Monday, July 06, 2009 12:23:42 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Landed at Guantanamo Bay.  Had zero pilot errors.  Got a whopper 23.39 landing score.  I'm so pissed.  I forgot to change my landing runway file again, so my bad but totally disagree with being off 404'....because the runway is almost 8000' feet and I can't be that little off when I landed on the opposite runway.  Had runway 10 selected with FSFS but landed on 28.

Other than that...I give up.  Hats off to the better pilots.

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4482
Posted Monday, July 06, 2009 3:23:09 PM

JoeMini (7/6/2009)
Landed at Guantanamo Bay.  Had zero pilot errors.  Got a whopper 23.39 landing score.  I'm so pissed.  I forgot to change my landing runway file again, so my bad but totally disagree with being off 404'....because the runway is almost 8000' feet and I can't be that little off when I landed on the opposite runway.  Had runway 10 selected with FSFS but landed on 28.

Other than that...I give up.  Hats off to the better pilots.

Hey Joe Mini

Oh the goblins have come out to play again. Trala diddle de de.

I had hoped they had been left behind

Biggles

Post #4487
Posted Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:53:43 PM

About a month's worth of scores today....

Still stink in the captains chair.

Joe Mini

Post #4586
Posted Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:53:46 PM

Hi JoeMini, Biggles here,

Good to see you back and posting scores. As the song goes ??? "the only way is up"

Remind me , who won the Hawienn [I still can't spell it], must speak to my English teacher----

I'll try again, who won the Hawaien Challenge?

We need a meeting on how to stop the Dane I think a word in the ear of immigration at Palm Beach Intl. might be a good idea

Biggles

Ps: Don't let on to Ole but my Brother in law works for the CIA and if all else fails we'll get him at Key West (they have a prison there with the best view of the sunset in the world)

Post #4587
Posted Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:41:16 AM

Biggles,

Your pictures are great!  Sounds like you have a good sense of humor like me....

I'm afraid my scores stink so bad, I'll have to just pull up a chair and drown my sorrows with some Marg's. 

Closing in on the coast of Florida soon!

JoeMini

Joe Mini

Post #4639
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:49:10 AM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Joe, for petes sake, when are you going to update your flight score table?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4842
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:56:23 AM

Never mind Pete, what about Biggles

Come along old man, play the game, what?

Biggles

Post #4844
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:31:14 PM

oleandreasen (8/27/2009)
Joe, for petes sake, when are you going to update your flight score table?

Ok...finally some more scores for you to laugh at me...

God I stink! 

Joe Mini

Post #4851
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:33:24 PM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Take a shower then... Please!

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4852
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««123»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:47am