FSFlyingSchool2009 v 2.1

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSFlyingSchool2009 v 2.1 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:25:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 4:09:25 AM
FSFlyingSchool2009 v2.1 Released

FSInventions announces a new version of its FSFlyingSchool2009 add-on for FSX and FS2004. Version 2.1 introduces new features which are free to existing owners of FSFlyingSchool2009.

If you want to upgrade your existing FSFlyingSchool2009 installation or if you want to try out FSFlyingSchool2009 for the first time, just download and install the latest demo of FSFlyingSchool2009!

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/download/FSFlyingSchool_2009_Setup.exe

Sound Device Output Selection

Pilots with multiple sound devices are now able to choose which device is used to output sound from FSFlyingSchool2009. As just one example, this means that your instructor voices can come through your headphones while the engine sounds come through your speakers, increasing your immersion in the simulation.

Instructors Report Aircraft Failures

A great number of aircraft systems, instruments and switches can have a simulated failure when flying with FSFlyingSchool2009. When they do, your helpful instructor will (optionally) tell you what the specific problem is.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #3427
Posted Sunday, February 22, 2009 5:44:24 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Thank you Squadron Leader. The dollarvalue just continues to grow on this great product....

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3432
Posted Monday, February 23, 2009 2:43:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Ole:

Thanks!

Hey - slide down the FSFS2009 "failures slider" to a really low number like "2" and watch that baby fall to bits  , with full commentary from dear Mr Smith . You've gotta admit, those instructors stay pretty darned calm when all around them is chaos!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #3437
Posted Monday, February 23, 2009 3:29:45 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

You bet. I already tried it and its very cool, as well as instructive to have the instructor tell you WHATS wrong instead of only oh-ooooh. Nice feature.

And calm? I say! Yesterday I was flying a WWT trip, and accidently pulled down the mixture lever (for Piston) Only in jets it cuts fuel off instantly, so Smith told me - "we lost all engines". I tried desperately to restart engines, and in the process, the plane started to descent, due to speedloss. I was about to prepare for landing at the time, so I pressed Ctrl-shift-1 to advance to landingmode, and even if the engines were out and things were pretty desperate in the cockpit, Smith just said: "OK we are about to land....."

Gotta admire the guy for being so cool, and it made me think I could make it too. I got the engines restarted, and landed. A darn ugly landing though, but thats another story...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #3438
Posted Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:01:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Good story!

During cruise in a jet, I lowered the gear (GoFlight) once while reaching for my coffee. Just about tore it off.

In those long past days, I did not have Smitty up there with me, but even if I had I bet he'd have just smiled and mentioned something about "...raising the gear, if it's not too much trouble old chap..."

Post #3444
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:11:53 AM

SquadronLeader (2/25/2009)
Good story!

During cruise in a jet, I lowered the gear (GoFlight) once while reaching for my coffee. Just about tore it off.

In those long past days, I did not have Smitty up there with me, but even if I had I bet he'd have just smiled and mentioned something about "...raising the gear, if it's not too much trouble old chap..."

Perhaps you could make an old-boys version of FSFS. Where Smitty is around 75 and has seen it all, even more cool than now, and would make remarks only like the ones above.

"I believe we crashed old chap - please check my coffeemug for cracks would you? Thank you!"

"Oh dear - we´re flying upside down! one of these days it would be really nice if you could turn the plane around - I´ll stop retracting points the second you do!"

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4071
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:56:00 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

HA! I love it!

Hmmm... an interesting idea...

Post #4073
Posted Friday, June 12, 2009 12:42:52 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:05:03 AM
Bonjour SquadronLeader,

Just a little question. I own already FS2009 and downloaded version 2.1.(demo). Now what happens? Have I to do something further to implement this new version on top of the old 2009?

Georg
Post #4324
Posted Friday, June 12, 2009 2:18:24 AM

Georg (6/12/2009)
Bonjour SquadronLeader,

Just a little question. I own already FS2009 and downloaded version 2.1.(demo). Now what happens? Have I to do something further to implement this new version on top of the old 2009?

Georg

Hi Georg.

Excuse me for replying even though Im not SL.

What you do is to download the demo (thats the entire program - but needs to be activated)

Just install it to the dir where you have your original FSFS2009, and the additional features will work.

But dont install version 2.1. Things move quickly here, and the FSInvention guys have already released a v2.2, so download that and install to the FSFS2009 dir.

If - for some reason the new version tells you its the demoversion, just re-type your reg. information and everything is good.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4325
Posted Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:52:24 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Quite right - thanks Ole!

Post #4336
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:54am