doesnt start up. x-plane 11

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

doesnt start up. x-plane 11 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, June 06, 2020 4:25:31 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 06, 2020 7:26:38 PM
i installed this multiple times turned off my antivirus, restarted my computer and it still doesnt work. i wont even start. i click the icon to start it and nothing happens. no errors, nothing happens. i tried with xplane open and not open
Post #14057
Posted Sunday, June 07, 2020 4:02:56 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi z0mbienuts:

Glad to help!

You are writing to us by email in addition so please see replies there.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14060
Posted Monday, June 08, 2020 1:40:19 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, September 14, 2020 5:55:17 AM
I have the same problem. FSFlyingSchool 2020 for X-Plane 11 and 10 installed as administrator. But the program doesnt start anyway. I have mcafee live safe.
Post #14061
Posted Monday, June 08, 2020 2:34:55 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi KCatEye:

Thanks for your email and your interest in our products.

Glad to help!

Please make sure the method used to run as an administrator is exactly as described in the installer and below…

IMPORTANT! FSFlyingSchool should always be run ‘as an administrator’.
You should do this even if you are the only person who uses the PC and even if you are an administrator.
To do this, right click on the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool, select
‘Properties’ from the menu, select the ‘Compatibility’ tab, and turn ON ‘Run this program as an administrator’.

If FSFlyingSchool still terminates without feedback (without error messages) then the program is being blocked by security software on the PC.

All that is needed is to tell the PC to allow it to run. With the increasing levels of security being routinely added, this is rare but not unheard of – it depends on the settings on your PC and on the security software.

You need to tell any and all security software on the PC to leave FSFlyingSchool and its folders alone as FSFlyingSchool is being blocked and cannot (fully) run.

You will need to tell the security software on the PC to allow FSFlyingSchool to run on the PC.

It is necessary to determine what security software is protecting your PC against malicious software. It could be McAfee, Avast, Norton (etc) or Windows' own default 'Windows Security'.

If you have already looked at this please make sure which security software is running as it is common for users to have had more than one type of such software on their PC and in some cases it is running without the user's knowledge.

Such software will either block programs it does not recognize from running or may limit what the software can do on your PC.

Please determine what software is protecting your PC against viruses (etc) and, using that software's menus, tell it to exclude or allow or ignore or make an exception of (the terms vary) the installed FSFlyingSchool.

Rest assured that FSFlyingSchool is in use in 1000s of installations all over the world – chiefly using Windows 10 – and some pilots have had to specifically tell their security software to allow it to run as described above.

Please let me know how you get on.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14062
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:27am