for those who fly in VR

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

for those who fly in VR Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, January 31, 2020 2:06:13 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 12:33:35 PM
how do you associate CTRL / ALT / Z or other combinations without removing HDM?
Post #13916
Posted Saturday, February 01, 2020 1:43:53 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi MHL153:

>> how do you associate CTRL / ALT / Z or other combinations without removing HDM?

I am not sure I understand what you are asking with regard to: "associate CTRL / ALT / Z or other combinations".

Can you explain in more detail please?

>> "without removing HDM?"

I am unfamiliar with this abbreviation. Is it possible that you are describing a Head-Mounted Display?

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13923
Posted Sunday, November 01, 2020 3:45:06 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Monday, November 02, 2020 9:44:06 AM
I downloaded the fsflyingschool demo to use in VR
very disappointed...this is more of an examination than tutoring
i REALLY hoped that this software was going to help me learn to fly properly...i have no intention of using the 2d version of xplane so everything has to been done in VR
I've no idea how to taxi properly...no idea how to make flight plans...no idea how to use navigation....at present i just fly and land using the map in avitab
I'm also keen to understand ATC so i can learn how to fly properly and hoped this software would be the answer....just given me marks for taxing...flying and landing isnt really gonna educate me....I can just practice those and improve
it would be nice to have virtual instructor who guides me on EVERYTHING from one airport to another so we can learn procedures flying and navigation
cant even use flying school in xp11 as you constantly have to remove hmd to read and click prompts that only display on 2d monitor
Post #14184
Posted Sunday, November 01, 2020 11:58:33 PM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi spaced69:

Thanks for trying the free demo!

This is why we provide free demos - so folks can try out the software, on their own PC, for as long as they want, before even thinking about making a purchase. We feel this is a good approach.

All the demos come with a complete set of manuals so that the user will know with complete clarity what FSFlyingSchool does.

As you can imagine, FSFlyingSchool has been used since 2006 by thousands of real and simulator pilots, has won 5 PC Pilot Magazine Classic Product Awards - we feel it's been well received by the flight simulation community.

I am sorry to read that you are disappointed - I hope you have a great week of flights in X-Plane.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14187
Posted Monday, November 02, 2020 6:31:44 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Monday, November 02, 2020 9:44:06 AM
Well thankyou for allowing me to test the software.
I hope someday that someone develops a piece of software that allows newbies to learn all the aspects of real flight
I know there are countless YouTube tutorials, but they can easily become overwhelming.
Maybe there is a opportunity for you guys to develop this kind of software, especially as newbies will be at a loss with the release of msfs.
I can assure you that there must be others like myself, that are getting frustrated at just flying from airport to airport with no idea how to develop the skills and knowledge that is required to make the most out of a detailed simulator
Post #14189
Posted Monday, November 02, 2020 10:18:19 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi spaced69:

A good number of folks fly the flying lessons that come with their simulator and use FSFlyingSchool increasingly as they become more confident with the absolute basics.

The lessons in FS2004, FSX, FSX-SE, P3D, X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 are a lot of fun!

Have a great week of flights!

Post #14191
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:37am