Click here for details!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

New installation after a computer reset Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:55:01 AM
FSFlyingSchool First Officer

FSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First Officer

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, July 13, 2019 8:22:00 AM
Hello,
Next week my computer will be sent to the manufacturer and certainly a reset will be done. I own FSFS for FSX, P3D and XP11 : what is the correct procedure to reinstall the corresponding softwares ? Are the initial keys still available ?
Thank you very much for answering.
Best regards
gerodcray
Post #13826
Posted Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:10:23 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:44:24 AM
Hi again gerodcray:

You just need to install a full version of FSFlyingSchool (not an upgrade) first - then install any the upgrades even if they are for other simulators.

The keys you bought are still valid for the products they license - simply use the keys you bought.

If you need to discuss specific keys in detail then this must be done privately - please contact support@FSFlyingSchool.com as the keys are of course private - they are your property.

Have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

FSFlyingSchool 2019 for X-Plane 11 and 10
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 Prepar3D v 4
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Windows)
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach PRO for FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!
Post #13827
Posted Saturday, July 13, 2019 4:00:31 AM

FSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First OfficerFSFlyingSchool First Officer

Hello,
Thank you for answering. I just received my PC with new W10. If I purchase the 2019 update will I get a complete setup file ? I lost the previous setup file but not the keys ? I think I don't need this previous file but I am not sure.
Best regards
gerodcray
Post #13834
Posted Saturday, July 13, 2019 7:27:17 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again gerodcray:

>> If I purchase the 2019 update will I get a complete setup file ?

No. You must first have FSFlyingSchool installed and registered on the PC before you buy an upgrade or it will not work.

>> I lost the previous setup file but not the keys ?

You just need to install a full version of FSFlyingSchool (not an upgrade) first - then install any the upgrades even if they are for other simulators.

If you need to discuss specific keys in detail then this must be done privately - please contact support@FSFlyingSchool.com as the keys are of course private.

If you need to discuss specific installer programs which are no longer available from our website please contact support@FSFlyingSchool.com

Have a great week of flights!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #13835
Posted Saturday, July 13, 2019 8:29:26 AM

Hello,
Now my PC has no trace of previous FSFS installations : does it mean I have to buy again the complete software ? I have this problem only for XP11 as I have found the setup files for FSX and P3D in the external HDD I used for backup before sending the PC to the manufacturer. It is not a big problem if I have to purchase again the soft for XP11, it was just a question.
Thank you
Best regards
gerodcray
Post #13836
Posted Sunday, July 14, 2019 2:41:38 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again:

If we can find your software and keys for you then you will not need to buy it again.

Please keep this information in a safe place well away from your PC.

Please take care of this information - we make no representation that we will provide replacements.

As this involves your keys, or at least questions about your keys, I will continue this by email, privately.

Post #13837
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:50am