Supported Aircraft - Just Flight

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Supported Aircraft - Just Flight Expand / Collapse
Author
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 3:50:18 AM
How is it that none of the Just Flight PA28's are not supported? They are a major payware producer of some darn good planes. I don't own most of the planes listed, but I own several JF PA28's. can't justify buying 2019 for only a few planes.

Can you upload support for Just Flight Arrows, Warrior, and Archer?

Cheers
Post #13752
Posted Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:51:07 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool 2019 for X-Plane 11 and 10 supports over 40 popular aircraft automatically, but Just Flight PA28s are not supported automatically.

With each new version of FSFlyingSchool we typically add automatic support for more planes.

Pilots can add support for any powered airplane themselves - this typically takes around 5 minutes. You just need to provide a little aircraft data such as flap speeds.

The best part is that you can try it all out for free so that you are completely satisfied with what FSFlyingSchool does and how it performs on your PC before you even think about making a purchase.

The free demo is here - use it for as long as you wish - no time limit...

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/Demo-X-Plane.asp

We strongly recommend that you try the planes you want to fly with the free demo first before purchasing FSFlyingSchool.

Have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13753
Posted Monday, August 09, 2021 2:28:17 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 6:33:19 AM
Hi,
I am new to FSFlying School and I want to add the PA28 Warrior.
There is a fsr file in your downloads called jf_pa28_161_warrior.fsr which I can use.
You answered the other person with the following .......

"Pilots can add support for any powered airplane themselves - this typically takes around 5 minutes. You just need to provide a little aircraft data such as flap speeds."

How is that done?????? If I load the PA28 into MSFS and then start FsFlyingSchool and hit connect it says not supported etc.. load in cessena 172 instead. All those fsr files how does MSFS recognize them????

How can I tell MSFS that my plane is a jf-pa28_161_warrior???

I did a search on the forum and the only thing that it says is that it takes 5 minutes, NEVER HOW!!!!

Jerry

New to msfs 2020 and desire to learn it better
Post #14419
Posted Tuesday, August 10, 2021 3:14:10 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Jerry:

Thanks for your interest in FSFlyingSchool!

The FSR files posted 10 years ago here on the forum are for FSX, but the good news is that with the generous help of Just Flight we soon expect to have full support for their Warrior in our next update of FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

>> You answered the other person with the following .......
"Pilots can add support for any powered airplane themselves - this typically takes around 5 minutes. You just need to provide a little aircraft data such as flap speeds."

This was in answer to a question about FSFlyingSchool 2021 for X-Plane 11 which has a different set of features to FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

>> How is that done?????? If I load the PA28 into MSFS and then start FsFlyingSchool and hit connect it says not supported etc.. load in cessena 172 instead. All those fsr files how does MSFS recognize them????

We have found that each plane we support in FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs considerable specific coding (programming) in FSFlyingSchool. As a result it has not yet been possible to provide FSR files for additional planes. Instead we have provided support for more planes in free updates - starting with 15 we are now up to 32.

Interested sim-pilots can see a list of all the planes FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 supports in the free product manual which comes with the free demo of FSFlyingSchool.

Please let me know if you have any questions and have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #14420
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:46am