Instant Approach 2019 X-Plane doesn't accept my registration

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Instant Approach 2019 X-Plane doesn't accept... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:26:25 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:20:23 PM
I purchased FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 at X-Plane.org, and I received the following Registration codes:
Serial Number: Field1to3:######## (an 8 digit number) RegKey:####-####-####-####-#### (a key consisting of numbers and some letters).

So ran the installer, I set the path to my X-Plane folder, I used the assisting function to download the required additional plugin (forgot the name), I ran the "analyze existing runways" procedure, all this worked well. But when I try to enter the activation data, the program would come up with an error message "Überlauf" (overflow, my system is a german Windows 8.1) and it remains in demo configuration.

In detail, I am confused if I understand the registration data and procedure well. It tells "Field1to3:########". According to what I understood from your "registration training video" I have to enter the 8 digit number three times, once in each of the three fields, right? Otherwise I wouldn't know where to subdivide them... Then I enter the RegKey (maintaining all the minus signs which were included when I copied it from my x-plane.org account page) in the fourth field, then I click register... What am I doing wrong?

I feel embarrassed, given that I am 62 years old, have studied (between others) computer sciences at university, and am professionally using dozens of 3D graphic tools for more than 20 years, I wouldn't be surprised if I have registered probably a hundred programs of all kinds in this time. And of course I have tried studying all the FAQs and tried searching existing threads, but couldn't find a clue about what I'm doing wrong... Like I said, embarrassing, I feel like apologizing for asking for help, but can't get the thing running all by myself...

Could you please help me get this thing running?
Thank you very much, Charlie
Post #13582
Posted Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:24:17 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:20:23 PM
It seems like it has now accepted the registration, even if I don't know what I did different from the former trials.
However, it still comes up with the 'overflow' message, when I try to send a final approach preset to X-Plane. The additional 'set position' plugin has been properly installed, it is present in the macro list in X-Plane.
Post #13583
Posted Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:45:40 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Charlie:

Sorry to read of the trouble you had with the registration and I am glad to read that you have the program registered.

Thanks for your report.

We've contacted you by email with steps to solve the overflow error problem.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13584
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:57pm