Problem:can not install FSFLYING

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Problem:can not install FSFLYING Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:52:37 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:18:31 AM
I recently purchased FSFLIGHTSchool from x-plane.org. When I try to install the program onto my computer, a message comes back that says : "Status: No X-Plane Found". Obviously I have the X-Plane program on my system and even when FSFLYING searches for the X-Plane installation---it shows it was found, but when I click "select folder"----it comes up with the message that it cannot be found. What gives? I do have to say that even the registration process for this software is a pain----in particular when the process requires to fill in the three fields----cryptic to me and took some time to figure what was required just to register this product. Disappointed at this point and the worst program I have ever purchased to try and download, any where------Geez----
Post #13392
Posted Wednesday, June 06, 2018 1:41:09 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

By the way---I have the XPUIPC folder in the plugins folder(under resources). And it still does not install. Mark
Post #13393
Posted Thursday, June 07, 2018 1:22:51 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi:

Glad to help - we need to gather data...

- The most common reason for the situation you have reported is that X-Plane is not running, with the pilot already in a plane, at the time FSFlyingSchool is launched.
Is X-Plane is running, with the pilot already in a plane when you launch FSFlyingSchool?

- Is the X-Plane application file in the X-Plane folder which FSFlyingSchool has found?

- What is the full name of the folder?

- When X-Plane is running, does XPUIPC appear as a plugin in the plugins menu of X-Plane?

- Have you performed this required step - exactly as described below?

IMPORTANT! FSFlyingSchool should always be run 'as an administrator'.
You should do this even if you are the only person who uses the PC and even if you are an administrator.
To do this, right click on the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool, select
'Properties' from the menu, select the 'Compatibility' tab, and turn ON 'Run this program as an administrator'.

Please let me know.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13394
Posted Thursday, June 07, 2018 9:01:06 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Hello. Thank you for helping me with your program. Indeed your instructions were spot on. I thought I was following the instructions correctly, but obviously not. The program works for me now. Appreciate your quick response to my question. Mark
Post #13395
Posted Friday, June 08, 2018 5:09:47 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi again:

Excellent result!

Have a great weekend of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13396
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 5:43am