FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017 registration and activation

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017 registration and... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, September 04, 2017 8:01:56 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:18:00 AM
I just bought and installed FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017 registration codes. Also received detail codes (GPSTUTPK & APTUTPK) and entered. After activation, why are all the airplanes in the AIRCRAFT TAB grayed out (cannot edit or access)? Also installed in detail section GPSTUTPK & APTUTPK, What are they and what do I see that shows these are working (how do I use these)?

I am new to this, so bare with me! Thanks

Thank you very much for any help!!
George Keefe, Captain, USN Submarine Submarine Service Retired
Post #13081
Posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:02:22 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi George:

Many thanks for your interest in FSFlyingSchool.

>> After activation, why are all the airplanes in the AIRCRAFT TAB grayed out (cannot edit or access)?

The airplanes shown in the Aircraft Tab are 'detail packs' contained within FSFlyingSchool, whereby FSFlyingSchool gives extra detailed treatment to the instruction when one of those planes is being flown. (FSFlyingSchool can be used with any powered airplane - the planes shown get extra detailed treatment).

If the plane is being flown, that section of the screen, with its options for that plane, are no longer gray.

>> Also installed in detail section GPSTUTPK & APTUTPK, What are they and what do I see that shows these are working (how do I use these)?

Excellent - as they are listed there - we know they are installed correctly. These are described in the manual in Appendix D and Appendix E at the end of the manual. The manual is installed on your PC when you install the product.

Essentially - you will hear their instructions when flying with the GPS and with the autopilot, but please read the manual for details.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13082
Posted Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:53:16 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:42:40 AM
I'm trying to figure out why I only received a key code for Details pack and nothing was mentioned about the "field" 1,2,3 under the "Registration Details" section. It still says demo mode currently.
Post #13110
Posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:05:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi CC:

Glad to help!

Please contact support@FSFlyingSchool.com as your private transaction details cannot be discussed here.

Please specify your purchase email address, date and product(s) so we can retrieve your data and get you up and flying with FSFlyingSchool.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13111
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:38am