Lionheart Creations fixed gear aircraft Tri-pacer, Fairchild get message "warning about getting gear up"

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Lionheart Creations fixed gear aircraft... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, March 02, 2017 5:22:26 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, April 04, 2023 8:27:47 AM
I have the prepar3d v 3 and just started to use the Lionheart Super Pacer aircraft which have fixed gear. I constantly get the message about getting the landing gear up. Can I fix this via aircraft config file? Thanks for your product. I just added a sound music file over my airport which plays after taking off.
Post #12886
Posted Friday, March 03, 2017 3:49:02 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi again 69yanks:

Almost all powered airplanes work fine with FSFlyingSchool, but once in a while we come across one which has an issue or two.

The data in the simulator for the aircraft is telling FSFlyingSchool that the aircraft has retractable gear and Mr Smith and this friends give instruction based on that.

But - it may be possible to overcome this. Take a look at the Aircraft screen in FSFlyingSchool while you are connected to your simulator while flying the plane and examine the "Other Data" section containing the "Retractable Gear" checkbox.

We have to be certain that checkbox is clear - that is - it is not turned ON.

If it is not clear (OFF), you should disconnect from FSFlyingSchool and then click (turn on) "User Specified Data" at the Aircraft Screen and then turn the "Retractable Gear" checkbox off and then finally press "Save User Data".

Thereafter, whenever you fly that specific plane, it will use the data you specify at that screen.

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any questions.

Well done with the audio file! This is a really fun feature of FSFlyingSchool, but very few people have reported using it. And it's so easy to use! I hope you have fun with at and enjoy making files for several different locations.

NOTE TO ALL READERS: Have YOU made any of your own audio files? If you have - please let us know - share the fun!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12887
Posted Friday, March 03, 2017 6:59:48 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, April 04, 2023 8:27:47 AM
Thank you. That worked and I made the changes for the rest of my fleet. BTW, I have sound ideas for various baseball and football stadiums I will fly over such as famous sound clips. This will be fun and add a degree of immersion as I travel in AirHauler2. Regards, Brian
Post #12889
Posted Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:05:07 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Yeah. One of the (many) things that makes FsFlyingschool so great. Is it's ability to work woth third party programs in your Flightsimulator. I have used FsFlyingschool for years with the original Air Hauler, and it works fantastic. After reading your post I bought the AH2 early version, so thanks for reminding me of that. I'll now have a lot of fun with FSX-SE, AH2 and FsFlyingschool2017. SO cool 😎

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #12890
Posted Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:45:31 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Brian:

Excellent result - thanks for letting us know. And I hope you have a lot of fun with those audio files.

I encourage everyone to take a look at the FSFlyingSchool manual to see how you can easily add you own sounds to the FSFlyingSchool experience - and not necessarily new instructors (which you can if you wish, but they require a lot of files).

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12891
Posted Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:47:40 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Ole:

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes indeed - FSFlyingSchool can be used together with a great number of other programs - and it all adds up to pretty immersive flight simulation experience!

Post #12892
Posted Saturday, March 04, 2017 5:35:45 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
De Nada Squadronleader

It´s just that the reason that FSFlyingSchool works really well with a program like Air Hauler, is that in Air Hauler you want to bring the cargo you are to transport, to the destination without any damage, so you got to straighten up and fly right, as the saying is... or the song... whatever! and Mr. Smith will be on your back ALL the time to make you do just that. Fly right.

In the end FSFlyingSchool will provide you with a greater score in Air Hauler - and it´s even fun...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #12893
Posted Saturday, March 04, 2017 9:57:40 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Ole:

Excellent - good luck with your flight scores in Air Hauler and in FSFlyingSchool!

Post #12894
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:08am