'Not Authorized Access' Message

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

'Not Authorized Access' Message Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, August 05, 2015 7:28:47 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 7:27:26 PM
Purchased the FS Inventions 'FS Instant Approach Pro this evening. Using the link the vendor sent me to download the zipped file, I had no issue. Upon attempting to 'Extract All Files', I received a message that I wasn't 'authorized access' and my Norton 360 identified the file as 'dangerous' and terminated the process as well as deleted the file.... Any way I can get this with out going 'bald'?...

Thank you for your anticipated 'help'..

Moderator..

I just bought and paid for the 'FS Instant Approach PRO' through a vendor named 'PC AVIATOR'. The link supplied with my purchase downloads a zip file that upon attempts to 'extract' all files, I'm given a message that states I'm not authorized 'access' to this software. My Norton immediately deletes the file with a RED CODED POPUP that it is 'DANGEROUS'

Please advise!

Thank you!
Post #12208
Posted Thursday, August 06, 2015 1:06:30 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi:

Thanks for your interest in our products!

PC Aviator has sold a great number of copies of FSIA PRO since it was published in 2013 - one cannot imagine why your PC's software thinks there is something wrong with the file, but the quickest next step is to instead download the file directly from our web site and see what results you get.

Here is the link...

http://www.fsinventions.com/download/FS_Instant_Approach_PRO_Setup.exe

If your security software continues to advise that the software downloaded is a threat, then, as I cannot advise you to turn off your security software, you will have to make your own decision.

There is a general problem where security software may occasionally report software as dangerous simply because it is unknown to the security software.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12209
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:48pm