Calling all users of FSInventions software for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Prepar3D - please update your FSUIPC 4 for FSX and your FSUIPC 3 for FS2004.

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Calling all users of FSInventions software... Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Calling all users of FSInventions software for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Prepar3D - please update your FSUIPC 4 for FSX and your FSUIPC 3 for FS2004.

This will make certain that you have the latest version - we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The update is free of course!

The reason is explained by FSUIPC's award winning author here...
http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?13802-FSUIPC-Will-Need-Replacing-On-All-User-Systems

To update - just download from here and install.

FSX Version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/475129/Install_FSUIPC490.zip

FS2004 Version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/475129/Install_FSUIPC3999z2.zip

As is always the case, you do not need to register FSUIPC to use our software. You can freely use the unregistered version. If you are prompted to register FSUIPC - just press cancel to skip the prompt.

X-Plane users are unaffected by this - this relates solely to users of FSInventions software for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Prepar3D.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10914
Posted Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:02:05 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:21:29 AM
Hello Squadron Leader

As you will know I have been a very happy FS Flying School and Flight Sim student pilot user for many years.

Having decided this month to upgrade to Windows 8.1 I have now reinstalled Flight Sim 2004 onto my PC without any problem.

I have just bought FS Flying School Pro 2014 by way of an upgrade and that has installed fine. I have registered the product which has also gone fine.

My only, but fundamental problem, is that the FS Flying School says Flight Sim not found at the bottom and the connect button is grey so I cannot connect.

I have followed the advice above and have installed Version 3.999z8 of FSUIPC.dll. Again,a ll seems OK except that the FS Flying School program does not appear to see FS 9.

Please can you advise me what I should do. I am no techno minded person so forgive me if I ask for a simple answer here.

Many thanks.

Tristan.

Post #11660
Posted Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:08:19 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Tristan:

I understand that you solved the issue by running as an administrator - excellent result!

And yes - I see what you mean - we will strive to make this clearer in our materials to save everyone time!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #11661
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:52am