S&S Tour Request

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

S&S Tour Request Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, December 21, 2009 4:59:41 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Mr. Biggles and others,

I was wondering if I could start the 2nd half of the S&S tour a little early?

We get a week off during the Christmas season, and one, it would make a great time for me to get some early flying done.  Traveling back home for Christmas, but I'll have a good 4-5 days that I could get some damage done!

Secondly, when I go back after New Year's day, I'm going to be working crazy hours for the next few months which I'm not looking forward to.

Anyway, if you would allow me I would appreciate it, or I understand to wait until Jan 1st.

Merry Christmas Everyone....

JoeMini

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #6438
Posted Monday, December 21, 2009 8:44:33 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
JoeMini (12/21/2009)
Mr. Biggles and others,

I was wondering if I could start the 2nd half of the S&S tour a little early?

We get a week off during the Christmas season, and one, it would make a great time for me to get some early flying done.  Traveling back home for Christmas, but I'll have a good 4-5 days that I could get some damage done!

Secondly, when I go back after New Year's day, I'm going to be working crazy hours for the next few months which I'm not looking forward to.

Anyway, if you would allow me I would appreciate it, or I understand to wait until Jan 1st.

Merry Christmas Everyone....

JoeMini

Hhhmmm ...........the early bird catches the worm? I hear that typhoons are forecast for the next few weeks but feel free to dice with the elements.

Absolutely no problem start when you want and have a good Christmas

Biggles

Post #6442
Posted Monday, December 21, 2009 9:48:42 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Awesome....Hey thanks...prolly start around 12/30 and fly like heck avoiding the typhoons scheduled.

Thx Biggles!

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #6443
Posted Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:14:56 PM

Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
Hey Joe, whaddya know?

There are a lot of sources for Austrailian weather - including radar and forecasts - and I used a few on Phase I and moreso on my current side jaunt.

As for Phase II, I'm currently looking at Weather Underground or some mainstream weather aggregator.  Would you have any links to share for Indonesian weather?

Toodle pip!

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6458
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:30:20 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
.Impersonating Joemini  "Sure thing man"

Back to Biggles  "Thats jolly decent of you old bean"

Biggles

Post #6461
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:30am