Editing post (Update scorses)

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Editing post (Update scorses) Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, November 20, 2009 1:55:41 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, October 24, 2021 5:23:00 AM
Just tried to edit my scores. However my nice table appears as HTML!! Delete all this rubbish and paste in my excel spreadsheet as I have done up to now and I just get the cell text with no formatting so nothing lines up. See examples below.

My nice table displayed in ""Edit" mode.

Pilot:Stats Phase one

Pasting in my excel spreadsheet I get:
Pilot: Stats Phase one Landing Flight Landing average ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 63.48 points
Average Average Total final Flight average ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 97.4 points
Big Moose 63.48 97.40 80.44 Total Final |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 80.44 points
Landing spot average ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 153 feet

Plane: Stats Phase two Landing Flight
Average Average Total final
Cessna 172SP

Start Date: Stats Overall Landing Flight
Average Average Total final
17-Oct-09

Departure airport Destnation airport Destnation ICAO Flight No. Date Plane Visual/ILS Freq MHz Runway "
Runway Heading" Landing score Flight score Leg average Total average Comment Smiley Landing spot

Phase 1: Kingsford Smith Intl YSSY

Kingsford Smith Intl Bankstown YSBK 1 17-Oct-09 Cessna 172SP Visual 29C 291 48.60 92.83 70.72 70.72 Oops!! L 171'

ANy of you guys know what I have done wrong.
?

Cheers

Big Moose
Post #5914
Posted Friday, November 20, 2009 5:54:36 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Big Moose.

When you make a post, then in the down-left corner of the writing field (just below is really) there is a "Design" and a "HTML" button.

My guess is that you accidently clicked on the "HTML" button.

Try again and make sure there is a frame around the "Design" button and that you can see the icons to the right (In HTML they are coloured down and disabled"

Would that be the problem???

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5916
Posted Friday, November 20, 2009 7:04:28 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Ole,
I do not see the design button or the html button you describe!
I see the smileys though.
Still confused.
Thanks
ps good to have you back for phase 2 of the tour.
Cheers

Big Moose
Post #5917
Posted Friday, November 20, 2009 8:06:20 AM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

Ole,
Attached is a screenshot of what I see when editing for example my frst message in this thread.
Bizarre!!
Also I used to be able to insert images easily by clicking thr icon in the toolbar above. Now this does not work like it ued to - Now I get a dialog box asking for a url to the image.

Thoughts??

Big Moose

Post Attachments 
screen2.jpg (1 view, 135.40 KB)
Post #5918
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:05pm