just flight flying club seneca

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

just flight flying club seneca Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:28:23 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Hi guys

can anyone help me. I am just trying to get used to the seneca in just flight fying club. All is well on taxi. Then when i am ready for take off smithy tells me we have a problem. I did try to take off and it seemes like lossof power to the engines and just keeps stalling. I am not overweight and i hace checked failures and none are checked. anybody any ideas

Joseph

Post #5156
Posted Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:48:25 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Sorry Joseph I'm not familiar with the Seneca/Flying Club

Just a few thought;

Is it ok when NOT connected to fsfs?

Is the Seneca in the fsfs hangar or have you entered the details yourself?    If the later double check what you've entered!

Check no failures selected anywhere   fsfs/MSFS etc

Good luck

Biggles

Post #5158
Posted Sunday, October 04, 2009 4:01:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Joseph:

Smitty says "We have a problem" when the engines in a multi-engine airplane are not producing almost the same thrust. This could be due to settings the pilot has used on the engine controls themselves, such as mixture or throttle, or perhaps because one of the engines has a serious problem such as a total failure or a fire.

This problem can often occur if the plane is being flown using a multi-throttle (or mixture) setup where the controls are not set evenly, or perhaps where the controls are being set from the keyboard or mouse but again engine 1 is not for example set the same as engine 2.

Please let us know what you can find.

PS Thanks Biggles

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #5191
Posted Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:37:13 PM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Thanks for that,

i think it was the engine throttle not being the same on both engines. Once again thanks

joseph

Post #5342
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:58am