multiple Flight plans

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

multiple Flight plans Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, September 25, 2009 7:27:24 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Hi

Pilot joseph here. I have just taken time from my vacation befire the sweet and sour tour to ask any of my fellow pilots if they know how i can set up multiple flight plans within flight simulater. From what i can see there is only provision to set from one airport to another. Is there anyway i can get a generated set of airports.

Thanks again

Captain Joseph

Post #5131
Posted Friday, September 25, 2009 8:30:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
JOSEPH767UK (9/25/2009)
Hi

Pilot joseph here. I have just taken time from my vacation befire the sweet and sour tour to ask any of my fellow pilots if they know how i can set up multiple flight plans within flight simulater. From what i can see there is only provision to set from one airport to another. Is there anyway i can get a generated set of airports.

Thanks again

Captain Joseph

Hi there Captain Joseph
As far as I know, there is no way to make multiple flightplans as one. What you can do is make a flightplan, save it, and make another, save it, and so on for as many legs (in a competition) as you like. Then when you need them, all you got to do is press "flightplanner" and load the one you need. Save you time when you want to make more flights after another.

But as far as I know, thats it.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5132
Posted Friday, September 25, 2009 9:11:04 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
I have got the central heating on. All the doors and windows  are closed with no wind outside, but yet why is my house so cold and a feeling of a strange precence. My crucifix were is it i need my crucifix in one hand and my bible in the other. This can not be my time am to young to die.

Thanks ole i never thought of that i can even get the exact gate to land and take off from.

Pilot joseph

Post #5133
Posted Friday, September 25, 2009 11:33:58 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

JOSEPH767UK (9/25/2009)
I have got the central heating on. All the doors and windows are closedwith no wind outside, but yet why is my house so cold and a feeling of a strange precence. My crucifix were is it i need my crucifix in one hand and my bible in the other. This can not be my time am to young to die.

Thanks ole i never thought of that i can even get the exact gate to land and take off from.

Pilot joseph

Good that you can use the advice to something...

Regarding my new avatar.. Strangest thing happened. You see, Biggles have been complaining about my last picture, calling me mr. serious and all, so yesterday I decided to get a completly new one. I went to one of those passport picture sheds standing around, and went in, dressed up in my finest.

Click, click and out I went, and stood there for 4 minutes, where you always feel like an arse. Finally the pictures plopped down in the cradle, and I went into a state of suspended animation. What you see as my avatar was what I got - four of them.

At first I thought that MY time had come, but soon I realized that it was an omen. A sign saying that I will eradicate you guys on the Sweet and Sour tour. Thats it.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5134
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 3:13:39 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
[b]oleandreasen (9/25/2009
Regarding my new avatar.. Strangest thing happened. You see, Biggles have been complaining about my last picture, calling me mr. serious and all, so yesterday I decided to get a completly new one. I went to one of those passport picture sheds standing around, and went in, dressed up in my finest.

Thats it.

Jolly Ole

You've scared the daylights out of me now

Is fancy dress compulsory for the S&S Tour?

If so can we post pictures of our dress so we can recognise each other? Also it will be a good idea if I send pics to all border control points in advance of your arrival

[Thinks:Better tell Felix about this asap]

Biggles

Post #5136
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 3:25:23 AM

Well Biggles, I have decided that a tux is the appropriate dressing when flying to win.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5137
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:07:18 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
oleandreasen (9/26/2009)
Well Biggles, I have decided that a tux is the appropriate dressing when flying to win.

Ole

Ive just run it past BruceII, my mate in Oz. He thinks you'll look like a "boofhead" in a tux and that your not within "cooee" of winning, but "good on ya" if you want to give it a "burl"

Biggles

Post #5140
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:09pm