Calling MPH64

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Calling MPH64 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:59:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Bruce E (9/18/2009)

Ok S/L you've convinced me.

So Bruce. Here I have spent months trying to convince you to use ILS, and with no succes, and then SL makes one single post praising it, and your´e sold? well well I hope to see you performing some ace ILS landings in the future.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5118
Posted Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:32:10 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
oleandreasen (9/22/2009)
Bruce E (9/18/2009)

Ok S/L you've convinced me.

So Bruce. Here I have spent months trying to convince you to use ILS, and with no succes, and then SL makes one single post praising it, and your´e sold? well well I hope to see you performing some ace ILS landings in the future.

My dear boy,

One must always listen to the S/L.  He is, after all said and done, the Flight Commander Air and as such must be listened to and occasionally obeyed!

However, I draw your attention to my addendum

Apparently one needs to get oneself an Instrument Rating or some such poppycock. Never needed one when I first started out - you simply dropped down to a hundred foot or so, looked for a railway line, followed it to a station where the station master had thoughtfully painted the name of the station on the roof. Of course there were a lot more railway lines in those days.

which may mean the ILS thingy is probably on a slow burner for now!  Now VOR - that is a different story

Biggles

Post #5119
Posted Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:12:44 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Splendid - good to see the chaps in the Squadron are paying attention, if not standing to attention...

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #5124
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:56pm