Sydney to Singapore Tour - Airport Charts

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Sydney to Singapore Tour - Airport Charts Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:57:21 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Hm.. I havent seen any problems either Joseph. But you gotta remember all of you that if you add airports (with the Oz scenery) then please run the make runways in FSFS again, to update the list or you will have some with no rwy files made at all.
If you make custom rwy files all along then its not a problem, but if you´re a lazy dude like me, and sometimes just go with the pre made ones, then it could be problematic.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4970
Posted Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:28:59 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Hi Joseph

I need to know the following

1. Exactly whose Australian scenery you are talking about. eg I this freeware from Avsim etc or, FTX ORBx   etc.

2. Is this "fields & tees" type scenery and, or, add on airfield scenery?

keep flying the tour

Biggles

Post #4972
Posted Saturday, September 19, 2009 10:44:35 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the uk charts. Only am i missing something. The runway numbers seem to be diferent from fsx. Example,

Man 5l and 5 r on charts . in fsx 6 l 6 r  and 28 are te same. is there a reason for this do you think

Joseph

Post #5100
Posted Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:54:15 AM

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Simple Joseph

The airport information charts are real life and represent what actually is there. FSX only represents what MS FSX decided to include in the programme.

The charts are for info only and to add an extra bit of detail - should you want it

Biggles

Post #5103
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:10pm