Caribbean Tour Victory Party

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Caribbean Tour Victory Party Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, September 14, 2009 6:24:45 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Scene [Senor Frogs] Cozumel Mexico

JoeMini, takes the podium.  [ A few drunks clap ]

"Today, I'm proud to be here at this awesome Victory ceremony.  I would like to thank Senor Frogs for using there facilities and free nachos.  Can I get another margarita here please?  Ah yes...4 courageous pilots set off from South America, arouind the Eastern Carribean, the USA, Western Carribean, and finally our last stop Cozumel, Mexico.  I would like to at this time have the contestants come up for there awards.

{ Clapping, and a few belches }

Our 4th place winner, Joseph767 completed his 1st tour, and gets this handy Swiss Army knife.  { Clapping }

Our 3rd place winner, JoeMini, completed his 3rd tour WWT, as usual had to many disasters to make up, but finished in 3rd place.  Please accept this pen and pencil set.  { Crowd fairly quiet, must be drunk? }

Our 2nd place winner is Biggles.  This was Biggles 1st tour also, and finish a solid 2nd place.  Congrats Biggles!  Please accept this case of Corona beers.  { Crowd is screaming for Biggles to share his beer }

And finally, once again, his 3rd tour WWT, and our Caribbean Tour 100 winner.  Let's hear it for Ole Andreasen folks.  { Mild Clapping and a few nasty wall paper peeling farts ensue }  Ole, on behalf of Cozumel Island Tours, please accept a 7 night stay at Paco's Hotel and Bar, complimentary 2 drink bar tab, and a free tour of Jose Cuervo stillery.  Congratulations Ole.  Enjoy these fine gifts.

Please stay tuned for another fine WWT coming soon!  Sweet and Sour Singapore Tour...aka.  S&S Tour.  Starts November 1st.  Calling all new pilots!

Thanks for coming and we'll see you all soon.

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #5021
Posted Monday, September 14, 2009 11:02:00 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
JoeMini (9/14/2009)

JoeMini, takes the podium. [ A few drunks clap ]

"Today, I'm proud to be here at this awesome Victory ceremony. I would like to thank Senor Frogs for using there facilities and free nachos. Can I get another margarita here please? Ah yes...4 courageous pilots set off from South America, arouind the Eastern Carribean, the USA, Western Carribean, and finally our last stop Cozumel, Mexico. I would like to at this time have the contestants come up for there awards.

{ Clapping, and a few belches }

Our 4th place winner, Joseph767 completed his 1st tour, and gets this handy Swiss Army knife. { Clapping }

Our 3rd place winner, JoeMini, completed his3rd tour WWT, as usual had to many disasters to make up, but finished in 3rd place. Please accept this pen and pencil set. { Crowd fairly quiet, must be drunk? }

Our 2nd place winner is Biggles. This was Biggles 1st tour also, and finish a solid 2nd place. Congrats Biggles! Please accept this case of Corona beers. { Crowd is screaming for Biggles to share his beer }

And finally, once again, his 3rd tour WWT, and our Caribbean Tour 100 winner. Let's hear it for Ole Andreasen folks. { Mild Clapping and a few nasty wall paper peeling farts ensue } Ole, on behalf of Cozumel Island Tours, please accept a 7 night stay at Paco's Hotel and Bar, complimentary 2 drink bar tab, and a free tour of Jose Cuervo stillery. Congratulations Ole. Enjoy these fine gifts.

Please stay tuned for another fine WWT coming soon! Sweet and Sour Singapore Tour...aka. S&S Tour. Starts November 1st. Calling all new pilots!

Thanks for coming and we'll see you all soon.

Ole steps up to the microphone, taps it and the usual "BONK BONK" is heard, followed by high pitch sqealing sounds, when Ole tries to whistle the national anthem. Finally he clears his throat and starts to speak.

-Why Thank you Joemini! First of all - I still wonder a lot how you got that "mini" attached to your name. But perhaps I should just not speculate on that. (laughs are heard roaring from the crowd.)

-And Joe, that was one heck of a speech there. You got almost all of the details right. (More laughter. Ole, encouraged by this attention continues...)

-I would like to thank the usual crowd for this, FSInventions for FSFlyingSchool, Microsoft and Aces studios for FSX, my competitors, and my mother for pursuading my father to have me in the first place - I know it wasn´t easy. (Crowd is now spraying laughter.)

-My third tour, and second overall win - I could get used to this winning stuff, I tell ya. Feels good. My second FSFlyingschool Coffeemug is secured, and I go for a whole dozen.

- Its been a pleasure flying with all you guys. And Joe, here I must correct you a little. It is in fact Josephs and Biggles´ second tour - not first. They participated in the Hawaiian tour in May, remember Joe - the tour YOU won!

- And finally, I look forward to flying yet another competitive FSFlyingSchool tour with you all, and hopefully lots more in November. Not quite a World Wide Tour, as Joe suggested, but a FSFlyingSchool tour in Australia and Asia. Better hold the Margeritas there Joe. (last sentence can hardly be heard from the cries of laughter - JoeMini stands in the corner looking everything but hearty and happy)

Ole - stepping down from the podium, suddenly discovers that his pants are severly torn, and that the last couple of days of celebrations, have been pretty bad on his overall physical apperance. Ole begins to suspect that all the laughter from the crowd, might not be only because of his wit and charm, but also from the fact that his worn pants leaves a piece of him dangling in the wind, so to speak.... But what, Ole thinks, you cannot have it all - where would you put it?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5022
Posted Tuesday, September 15, 2009 3:44:00 PM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM

oleandreasen (9/14/2009)
[quote]JoeMini (9/14/2009)

Ole - stepping down from the podium, suddenly discovers that his pants are severly torn, and that the last couple of days of celebrations, have been pretty bad on his overall physical apperance. Ole begins to suspect that all the laughter from the crowd, might not be only because of his wit and charm, but also from the fact that his worn pants leaves a piece of him dangling in the wind, so to speak.... But what, Ole thinks, you cannot have it all - where would you put it?

Flash message to All Syndicated Tabloids from Sydney Peasbody "You do it & I'll be sure to report it!"

It is reported that today, Tuesday September 15, one of the intrepid C100 aviators overly imbibed at the Senor Frog, a well known dive--delete that--drinking emporium in downtown Cozumel.

The identity of the intrepid aviator is expected to be made known tomorrow following the release of all four who are currently being questioned by the Cozumel Police.

However my ace photographer Delores Conchita Vargos managed to shoot the only photograph of the evening which is available for sale to the highest bidder. Figures starting in the region of $10,000US will be seriously considered.

If however no bids are received the picture will be published 24 hours from now.

The clock is running!

Sydney Peasbody Esq

+++Extra Extra+++  Delores Conchita Vargos has been admitted to hospital where her condition has been described as stable although she is still severely shocked by the revelations of the evening. At the request of Peasbody Enterprises no visitors are to be allowed.

Post #5041
Posted Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:47:30 AM

Bruce E (9/15/2009)

However my ace photographer Delores Conchita Vargos managed to shoot the only photograph of the evening which is available for sale to the highest bidder. Figures starting in the region of $10,000US will be seriously considered.

If however no bids are received the picture will be published 24 hours from now.

From: The editor,Cozumel Bugle             To: Sydney Peasbody, Expose Inc.

Senor

Surely these es Blockmail?

Post #5043
Posted Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:28:13 AM

Bruce E (9/16/2009)
Bruce E (9/15/2009)

From: The editor,Cozumel Bugle             To: Sydney Peasbody, Expose Inc.

Senor

Surely these es Blockmail?

.From the Office of Sydney Peasbody

In reply to your recent post.

No this is advertising, are you interested, or not? The deadline is drawing closer!

SP

Post #5059
Posted Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:37:35 AM

[b]Bruce E

+++From the office of Sydney Peasbody+++

The photograph in question is no longer available on the open market as a Danish bid has secured exclusivity over it's publication rights.

It is reported by JoeMini that the photo was briefly available on YouTube and he rofl, or similiar.

Congratulations to the Danish bidder and the matter is now closed.

SP

PS: rest assured Ole that there are no copies

Post #5069
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:05am