c tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

c tour Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:49:08 AM
FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:59:57 PM
Hello i say hello,

is there anyone here. Its me pilot joseph were you all go. I have checked into the hotel marroit. The lady on the desk told me there were at least three pilots in town but they have long gone. Why this happen to me i fly thousands of miles to see me fellow pilots and they have all done a runner. The lady did say she herd one of the men say something about sweet and sour and assumed they be going to the local china take away.

Ok well a need to somewere find me a good  mathematician copy that cause a cant bloody spell as well.

Thanks to my fellow pilots ole, joe, and biggles for organisation and preperation for the c tour . It as been my pleasure to be apart of it.

Joseph

Post #5002
Posted Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:19:43 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Joseph. Congratulations!!!

Bloody welcome to our little we-did-it party! You´ll find all three of us in the private beachhouse just two blocks down. Its the little red cottage - just listen for the beat of the music. You cant miss it. We have all been waiting for you here and the sound of a beach baron earlier today, made us certain that Joseph had arrived. The fantastic foursome is back together again.

Please drop in. The big fella outside is really a nice bear. Just say that you are "the last of the four" and he will not only let you in, but bring you the first three drinks, one from each of us. Mine is a homemade recipe. I suggest you drink as the second one. That way you will have tasted something nice first, and you still have something to take away the horrible ear-wax taste of my favourite drink. Mind you though, it might taste bad, but it will kick more than a throttling Airbus 380, so....

Anyway Joseph, Congratulations on finishing the C100 tour - I sometimes felt like it was a C1000 tour, but its really great to have done all 100 legs.

Now you deserve a nice vacation until the first of November where we start all over again.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #5004
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 2:30pm