S&S Tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

S&S Tour Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:20:33 PM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Hello fellow Aviators,

Just bought me a new airplane, and look who's in the seat next to me?  Why it's old Smitty.  Talked to him about the S&S tour, and he jumped at the opportunity to fly with the future winner of the S&S.  Check out the new ride I'll be using.  It's the Piper Cherokee 180F. Great little plane to fly.

Cheers!

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4982
Posted Friday, September 11, 2009 2:17:32 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Well Joe..

First of all. Congratulations on the Cherokee. Its a fine plane and surely it will get you to your destinations in the S&S, Im sure of it.

That said there are two things I´d like to ask.

1) With the Australian scenery and the TrackIR in question...... you buy planes? Buy you must be loaded.....

2) I have a contract with Smith on the S&S tour, but now it seems you have signed him on too? well well well. He just cannot serve two masters, can he, so he must settle for being with an inferior placed pilot in the end. His choice. I have backdoor talks with one of the other members of the Instructor crew, and if we can agree on details, I will leave Smith dangling in the wind for you.

But as I always say - may the best man win - and then you guys can share the secondary placements.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4985
Posted Friday, September 11, 2009 4:43:49 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
oleandreasen (9/11/2009)
Well Joe..

First of all. Congratulations on the Cherokee. Its a fine plane and surely it will get you to your destinations in the S&S, Im sure of it.

That said there are two things I´d like to ask.

1) With the Australian scenery and the TrackIR in question...... you buy planes? Buy you must be loaded.....

2) I have a contract with Smith on the S&S tour, but now it seems you have signed him on too? well well well. He just cannot serve two masters, can he, so he must settle for being with an inferior placed pilot in the end. His choice. I have backdoor talks with one of the other members of the Instructor crew, and if we can agree on details, I will leave Smith dangling in the wind for you.

But as I always say - may the best man win - and then you guys can share the secondary placements.

Quite impressed with it as far as flying handling qualities.  Made a few flights with it last night and landed pretty good with it for never flying it before.  Got a few 90+ scores with it.

1)  Right now I'm leaning towards the TrackIR system over the scenery, and I'll discuss later with you and Biggles.

2)  Wow, Smitty never mentioned at all he was flying with you at all to me.  I guess after he got into the plane and saw my superior flying skills and witty humor, maybe he decided that he could be in 2 spots at once? 

Practicing in the Skies,

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4986
Posted Friday, September 11, 2009 9:16:57 AM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
'

Time: 1928 local

Scene: Two Ozzies standing at the bar are in a heated argument over who won the fastest fly competition. In the corner a strangly familiar figure is slumped on the table, an empty glass lies on the floor. It stirs.

"Hey Sheila" he shouts "Chuck us another tinney of Guinnishh" He belches loudly.

"Look you limey bastard, I've told you before - my name is NOT Sheila, it's Jason". The figure behind the bar stands 6ft 8" tall in her bare feet. She's wearing shorts and a stinking t shirt that's full of holes.

"Sorry Jase, but I've just heard that my friend Joe from the US of A has bought himself a Cherokee,  to accompany him on the S&S Tour starting November 1."

"He must be getting lonely on those long legs" suggests Jase, whilst scratching her belly button

"He will never get her a Tourist Visa at this short notice" mumbles H. crawling into view from behind the dunnie strategically positioned in the middle of the room "and anyway, your not allowed to carry passengers on this tour, just the pilot and the instructor" states H. authoritively.

Biggles turns to Jase "You don't want a little holiday do you Jase?" .

"Gosh" he mutters "she's all woman she is" as he admire her biceps as she opens another tinney with her teeth.

"Biggles, your full of sh+++e, but I'll consider it" says Jason

Post #4991
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:39pm