JoeMini's Scoring Table - Caribbean 100 Tour

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

JoeMini's Scoring Table - Caribbean 100 Tour Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, August 28, 2009 2:15:25 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Come on Joe---The welcoming committee has been waiting for you since 1000 yesterday

They are getting a little restless.

There is a man with a red bandana and a black berret who is starting to whip the ground up demanding more chillie dip with the chicken wings.     Oooopss he's just thrown an empty can of coke at me.   Luckily I managed to duck behind H.   

"Sorry H, I thought the can was empty --but it's only a little bump"   "Here ,let me put a bandage arround you head"

"EXCUSE ME SENOR-----Thats not very British of you to throw things at ladies"

Yikkes  "Quick H.          Run!!!"

Biggles last seen being chased into the terminal building at Coz Intl followed by H. hurdling the baggage trolleys in her way

Post #4856
Posted Friday, August 28, 2009 2:29:05 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Rats Biggles. You should do this for a living. I havent been able to get any work done the last 10 minutes, picturing your scenery. almost puking with laughter.
Man youre funny.

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4857
Posted Sunday, August 30, 2009 6:08:20 PM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Yea!  It's over....Too many zero's but promising flying scores for the next tour.

I'm happy to say I now have the 2nd highest landing score for the Cessna now.  I nailed a 108.50 landing score and missed my target by only 20 feet. 

I'm coming for you all in the Sweet & Sour tour.  I will dominate!

How's that for tough words?

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4860
Posted Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:23:12 PM

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
Darn fine final scores you made there Joe... Congratulations on finishing it. I expect you to be a hawk in the Sweet&Sour tour

Regarding your second highest landingscore for the C172, well ehem... have you tried to look at the G1000 version that I fly?

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #4861
Posted Monday, August 31, 2009 6:52:51 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
After posting that score, I did see that on other planes, I wasn't close, but a moral victory for the Skyhawk paint scheme 1.  You can ruin my parade tomorrow....

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #4862
Posted Monday, August 31, 2009 12:55:06 PM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Hey JoeMini

You came good in the last few flights This does not bode well for the S&S Tour,  Biggles

Biggles scratches himself for the umteenth time today.

"Bloody flies" 

He calls Felix, the fearless fixer of that well known secret organisation that people fear to talk of least they come under it's gaze.

"Felix, Biggles here"

"Thanks for your help in the Keys, Ole didn't know what hit him" Biggles tries hard to control his giggling.

"There this fellow countryman of yours that looks like causing me a spot of bother in Australia...."

"I knew you would help - Speak later, toodle pip old bean"

Biggles strolls across to the wooden shed that serves as flight office in this god forsaken part of the world.

"H. Get a couple of tinnies out the icebox -- theres a good sheila!"

"Oh and have one yourself"

Post #4868
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 12:52am