World Wide Tour - (WWT)

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

World Wide Tour - (WWT) Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:42:12 PM
By Divine intervention (SL) I want to state the following:

Should anyone who is reading this, like to participate in this WWT, but thinks that 8 months and +62.000 Nautical miles, is way out of proportions, I suggest that you participate with a smaller amount of landings.

It is a trip where the final results is found by an average score, so it will make no difference if the number of landings are smaller. I plan to make more than the mandatory so....

So if you would like to come along, and have less time or don´t want it to be so huge. Then think about what you feel up to, and cross some legs off your list. It´s OK by me if you go all the way down to a minimum of 25 landings in all. Just do the following:

Make your first flight leg one. the flight from Miami, same as the rest of us. Make the LAST flight leg 122, the flight TO Miami. And in between. make at least two legs from every segment we made. The rest if up to you. Fly any leg you want, and jump the ones you don´t.

That way you can still join in, and take all the time you want, or finish in a month.... The result will count as all other results...

Regards
Ole Andreasen, Denmark

Post #1640
Posted Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:32:29 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Excellent suggestion Ole!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #1656
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 7:20pm