Add on planes

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Add on planes Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:49:38 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 17, 2020 1:56:11 PM
I just purchased the 2018 upgrade but can't install all of the planes that are supposed to come with the program. I can't find the registration key for the planes. I did get the basic registration installed but that is as far as I can get.

I hate to say it but installing FSFlyingSchool is the most complicated of any other flight sim program and after fighting this crazy installation for as may years as I have, this will probably be the last.

I hope someone can tell me what is wrong.

Tom
Post #13635
Posted Monday, November 12, 2018 3:12:13 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Tom:

>> I just purchased the 2018 upgrade but can't install all of the planes that are supposed to come with the program. I can't find the registration key for the planes. I did get the basic registration installed but that is as far as I can get.

Good news!

You're all set. Nothing more to do. There is just one license for you to install and you have already done this.

All the aircraft detail packs we've ever published are built into the 2018 product already - this continues the method you will have noticed over the past several years in the different versions of FSFlyingSchool you have owned.

Have a great week of flights and please let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13638
Posted Tuesday, October 01, 2019 3:10:28 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:14:36 PM
Does FS Flying School Pro 2019 come with the Detail Packs for C172, Voice Command Pack, Autopilot Tutor, GPS Tutor, Taxiway Tutor, and other detail packs listed in the description of the FS Flying School Pro 2019 list? If so, how do I add the Detail packs to the program, or if incorporated, how do I access the Tutors? Must I purchase the Detail packs separately? I have already been using the registered version of FS Flying School Pro 2019 successfully, but want to access the Detail packs listed in the description of the program.
Post #13851
Posted Wednesday, October 02, 2019 1:25:48 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi mhalpha:

Glad to help!

FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 for FSX/FSX-SE/FS2004 comes with all the packs ever published for it - there is nothing extra to install - they are part of the product.

Their use is described in detail in the manuals which come with the product - they are installed on your PC when the product itself is installed on your PC.

Indeed - there are 18 manuals and they are in the folder into which you installed FSFlyingSchool.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13852
Posted Wednesday, October 02, 2019 9:24:20 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:14:36 PM
Leader- Thanks for your reply. I found the 18 Detail manuals in my original FSFlyingSchool folder. I wouldn't have known about these manuals if you didn't mention them. Thanks for the advice!

mhalpha
Post #13853
Posted Wednesday, October 02, 2019 10:51:47 PM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again mhalpha:

I hope you enjoy the manuals - plenty of reading material for an autumn afternoon... (or spring if you are in the southern hemisphere)

Post #13854
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 10:11am