Do not unterstand "Statistics"

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Do not unterstand "Statistics" Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:19:12 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, August 20, 2020 12:18:00 AM
I´m new on FS Flying School and I like it a lot but do not understand the Statistics within the Log Book: It shows „Entries: 9“ at Flight Score/Landing Scores but both High Score values (Fligh and Landing) are 0 (zero)?? Should here not be at least one result from my flights/landings? If not what is than a High Score? Could not find an answer using search function or the manula. THX for help.
Regards
Matt
Post #12729
Posted Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:00:52 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Matt:

>> It shows „Entries: 9“ at Flight Score/Landing Scores

I am not sure I fully understand what issue you are reporting.

Please send a screen shot of the (above) information you are reporting to support@fsflyingschool.com

This is necessary as we will also need to look at your registration data, so this must be done via email support and not in a public forum.

Please also let us know what scores are in the log book itself (which is underneath the "Statistics" display) - are any of them non-zero?

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12730
Posted Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:19:53 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Good morning,
were you able to find any solution for the problem which I have described (always a "0" at the "High Scores" within the Log Book Statistics screen although a got a rating for Flight and Landing greater than 0)? And what is the difference between the rating itself i.e. Flightscore = 133,22 and "points" which obviously affect the color of the circles?? I think I understand basically something wrong.
Regards
Matt
Post #12733
Posted Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:47:36 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again Matt:

Please see our latest email.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #12734
Posted Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:12:44 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Unfortunately I have not heard from the support even though the problem was supposed to solve quickly. The good news: I myself could solve the problem in the meantime. I wonder about the fact that obviously no one seems to have this problem otherwise and was thinking...and found the solution! If you know the reason it's simple: It is up to the locale setting on Windows 7. After I switched from "German" to I "English (UK)" everything works fine! Nevertheless, the Code should be amended so that it also works with the setting "German".
Post #12741
Posted Saturday, August 20, 2016 1:29:20 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi again Matt:

>> Unfortunately I have not heard from the support even though the problem was supposed to solve quickly.

You may recall that support has written to you twice regarding this issue and explained that you will be contacted when the solution has been written.

>> The good news: I myself could solve the problem in the meantime. I wonder about the fact that obviously no one seems to have this problem otherwise and was thinking...and found the solution! If you know the reason it's simple: It is up to the locale setting on Windows 7. After I switched from "German" to I "English (UK)" everything works fine! Nevertheless, the Code should be amended so that it also works with the setting "German".

As you can imagine, we set ourselves the task of fixing any problem in our product. As we explained in our email to you, the problem is caused by a difference in the way the data is formatted, and this is indeed due to regional differences.

Our task was to change the program to correct any issue - it was never our intention to tell users to change any regional settings on their PC.

Your email provider has, twice, bounced the solution file back to us, but we will send it again inside a different type of file which is likely to be accepted by your email provider.

Have a great weekend!

Post #12742
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 11:52am