I have FSPro 2013, why should I have Instant Approach and Instant Help also??

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

I have FSPro 2013, why should I have Instant... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, April 05, 2013 11:47:21 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:54:52 AM
Hi, I've had, and upgraded FS Flying School since it's inception, including all the add-on packs, which are now included in Flying School Pro. It also has a 95% or more instant approach built in, as well as instant help. Why should I buy the separate packages, as your add does not point out these facts, nor does it offer a discount to those of us who already have FSPro2013. At least an explanation somewhere would be nice. I also have the P3D versions from inception to present.

Thank You

Don

Post #10830
Posted Friday, April 05, 2013 11:12:53 PM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Don:

Thanks for your interest in our products!

>> Why should I buy the separate packages

The good news is that you don't need to unless, having tried the free demo versions for as long as you like until you are completely satisfied that the product is worth purchasing, you decide you would like to have them.

All the products come with free manuals which describe their features in detail and we encourage folks, via our support and via this forum and our mass emailing, to try the demo versions first.

As to upgrade discounts, we offer as many as we can, and often offer free products and discounts up to 50% off.

Given that we continue to support all our products, going back 6 years, I think we offer a pretty good product with a pretty good service.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #10832
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:53am