- Support for X-Plane 10
- Google Flight Mapping
- Support for:
- 777 Worldliner VMAX
- 787 Dreamliner VMAX
- c208B Caravan Carenado
- Baron 58
- King Air B200
- King Air C90B
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 777-200
- Cirrus C4 'The Jet'
- Columbia 400
- Diamond DA40-180
- C-130 Hercules
- L-1011 TriStar
- KC-10 Extender
- P180 Avanti
...and more coming...
- Captions! Instructor's speech is now displayed in X-Plane
- Team of 3 talking Flight Instructors
- Scoring system rates all phases of flight
- Instructor knows which runway you are landing at
- Instructor knows which runway you are taking off from
- No need to land on a fixed point on the runway
- Spoken 'Teaching Tips'
- Friendly scoring system
- Numerical data added to log book
- Runway length and threshold part of landing evaluation
- Link to real airport data on web
- Optional Voice Command Pack
- Twitter Support
FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 10 (32 bit & 64 bit) Demo v3.2
IMPORTANT This program installs XPUIPC version 2 (for 32 bit & 64 bit X-Plane 10 support). If you also have our
FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 10 Cessna 172 Edition installed on your PC you MUST check its version.
If it is lower than version 3.0.0 you need to download and install the latest version of that program to maintain its function with X-Plane 10.
The download is of course free. Download from here:
(This matters only if you have the c172 Edition for X-Plane 10)
The demo version of "FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 10" (for Microsoft Windows) contains all of the features listed on
the , except for the following modifications:
The pilot must fly in an area stretching from Chicago to Green Bay
The pilot cannot submit scores to the
These features can instantly be made available by an "FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 10" registration key!