FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 9 - Cessna 172 Edition Demo - Pilot Notes
- Support for Carenado C172
- Captions! Instructor's speech is now displayed in X-Plane
- Team of 3 talking Flight Instructors
- Scoring system rates all phases of flight
- Instructor knows which runway you are landing at
- Instructor knows which runway you are taking off from
- No need to land on a fixed point on the runway
- Detailed Cessna 172 analysis
- Spoken 'Teaching Tips'
- Friendly scoring system
- Numerical data added to log book
- Runway length and threshold part of landing evaluation
- Link to real airport data on web
- Optional Voice Command Pack
- Twitter Support
FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 9 - Cessna 172 Edition Demo v1.2
The demo version of "FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 9 - Cessna 172 Edition" (for Microsoft Windows) contains all of the features listed on
the , except for the following modifications:
The pilot must fly in an area stretching from Chicago to Green Bay
The pilot cannot submit scores to the
These features can instantly be made available by an "FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 9 - Cessna 172 Edition" registration key!
After installing FSFlyingSchool on your PC, please read the
FSFlyingSchool PDF Manual
which you will find in the:
Start Menu - Programs - FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane
You can fly with FSFlyingSchool without reading the manual, but you'll enjoy it
much more if you understand what your instructor is trying to tell you.
Be sure to start off in the Cessna 172.
* Your email address will only be used to send FSFlyingSchool related emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.